2012 Avalon Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsToyota Avalon 2012, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $72.00$72.00 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome ABS Door Handle CoversToyota Avalon 2012, Chrome ABS Door Handle Covers by RI®. 4 Door. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.Our price: $49.50$49.50 20% OFF
- CCI® - Chrome Door Handle CoversToyota Avalon 2012, Chrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®, 2 Pairs. Without Passenger Side Keyhole. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products...Our price: $51.78$51.78 20% OFF
- Dawn® - Chrome Bodyside MoldingsToyota Avalon 2012, Chrome Bodyside Moldings by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside Molding offered by Dawn. Designed for a quick DIY...Our price: $145.29$145.29 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.00$13.00 20% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior styling of...Our price: $68.89 - $80.86$68.89 20% OFF
"Appearance is excellent. Easy installation, peel and place. The price and quality could not beat. I ordered a rear bumper cover for the car, the one Toyota offers. I was told that a professional should install it, but this product I could install myself. It looks beautiful."
"The pillar posts that I bought were great! The service that was provided was great! I would recommend CARiD to all my friends. It's a great place to get what you need for your car! Thank you, CARiD!"
"They look real slick. One of them had trouble sticking, but a little Gorilla glue fixed that instantly."
"But where u put da door sill my card has a curve and it does stick good to da car because of da curve."
"For some reason I expected these to be actual metal/chrome. Perhaps because of the price. They were really easy to install and look really sharp. I just wonder how long they last since they are just chrome-colored plastic with 3M tape on the back. "