Subaru WRX STI / WRX STI Limited 2012-2014, Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2.0" Front and 0.4"-1.5" Rear Body Drop (39745216) by KW Suspensions®, 3-Way Adjustable, with Front and Rear Top Mounts. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. For more serious racetrack use, this is a set of front and rear integrated twin-tube coilovers with multiple settings for ride height. 3-way adjustment provides manual control of both compression and rebound rates plus a hydraulic fluid reservoir that creates a third level of adjustment by enabling the driver to fine tune low-speed and high-speed compression separately. 100% street legal for the enthusiast who participates in racetrack events but also needs to drive their vehicle to work every day.
- Set of front and rear coilovers with 3-way adjustment
- Provides manual control of both compression and rebound rates
- Externally mounted hydraulic fluid reservoir creates the third level of adjustment by enabling the driver to fine tune low-speed and high-speed compression separately
- Provides 7 settings for low-speed compression damping and 14 for high-speed compression
- Includes aluminum top mounts
- 100% street legal for the enthusiast who participates in track day events but also needs to drive their vehicle to work every day
- Shock absorbers are a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Constructed with a multi-level tempering process (annealing, shot blasting, jigging, UV-test, phosphate coating, EPS coating) for optimal durability and minimized jigging characteristics
- Composite polyamide spring plates and ring nuts are light weight, corrosion-free, and effectively dampen vibrations and road noise
- Corrosion-free stainless steel spring strut casing features dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels
- Features a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer/additional spring with integrated dust cap that protects against grit and the elements
- Reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- Set ride height high or low equally on each corner, or stagger ride height unevenly for oval race track use
The Clubsport Coilover 3-way Lowering Kit is designed to be more aggressive on the track and drivable on the street for the modern performance car enthusiast who uses their vehicle for both. This set of front and rear coilovers comes with manual adjustment knobs mounted on each shock absorber that let you adjust both the compression and rebound rates. These 3-way coilovers add externally mounted hydraulic fluid reservoirs – each with an adjustment knob that can be used to create different compression rates for low-speed and high-speed driving. Coilovers that helped Porsche achieve victory in 24 hour races were the inspiration for the design of ClubSport 3-ways. But you’ll get more than just a racing-grade coilover, you’ll get a racing-grade coilover set that is 100% legal for the street and easy to live with during every day driving.
Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit shock absorbers are a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tube element within an outer tubular element. The piston mounted on the inner tubular element features valves that permit adjustability of shock rebound and compression with 18 settings between firmest and softest. Coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to remove internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion. Corrosion-free stainless steel spring strut casing features dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels, and a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer serves as an additional spring. An integrated dust cap ensures grit and the elements do not reach inner valve areas.5,999.99Brand: KW Suspensions Part Number: 39745216 UPC: 847691005422
Founded in 1995 in Germany, KW Automotive GmbH has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of adjustable suspension coilovers and other related products. The secret of KW’s success has come from the relentless development and testing that has consistently led to superior products and created satisfied customers. For example, KW uses a state-of-the-art 7-post dynamic test stand to simulate the most grueling racetrack conditions that coilover shocks and springs could possibly face. One of only a handful of such test stands in the world used by Formula 1 teams, KW engineers have put it to effective use refining and perfecting dampening levels of shock absorber compression and rebound. This ensures KW coilovers will give you durability and the fine-tuned ride quality you seek for your car or truck. KW has co-developed suspension products with Mercedes AMG, Rousch Mustangs, and Dodge’s Viper SRT10 to name a few, and their products have helped achieve victories in Nürburgring 24 hour races, BFGoodrich long distance championships, World Touring Car Championships, FIA GT races and more. CARiD offers the best values you’ll find on a full lineup of KW Suspensions coilover kits, hydraulic lift coilovers, sway bar components, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)