- One air suspension kit that includes front and rear air springs, 5-gallon tank, compressor, and manual controls
- Designed to provide the best value of all Airtech air suspension kits
- Engineered for the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use
- Features ride height adjustment range of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application
- Raises ride height from lowest to highest settings in 4-7 seconds
- Control panel has 2 separate paddle switches for manual up/down adjustment of front and rear springs
- Control panel provides built in dual-needle analog gauge with separate readings for front and rear
- Left- and right-side air spring operation is paired together on both the front and rear
- Includes 1 air compressor built by Viair as the 380C – operates on standard 12-volt electrical systems
- 380C air compressor is designed to maintain reserve pressure of 200 psi
- Includes 5-gallon steel air tank with carpeted mounting board
- Air tank meets all safety requirements of the United States Department of Transportation
- Air shocks are designed to bolt in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification
- Modifications may be required for air line routing
- Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting
- Orange knobs near top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment
- All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Airtech Basic Air Suspension kit provides the best value of all KSport air suspension kits, and comes without electronics for the enthusiast that prefers manual simplicity. Like all Airtech kits, the Basic comes with 4 air springs that can be set at stock ride height for comfortable everyday driving, or lowered 4.7 to 7.8 inches to scrape the night street. Like all other kits, the Basic one also comes with a 5 gallon steel air reservoir tank as well as all air lines, wiring, and hardware. Air shocks are designed to bolt easily in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification. Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and orange knobs near top mounting plates give you 36 choices to fine tune damping rates and achieve your ideal ride.
Unique to Basic kits are the inclusion of one Viair 380C air compressor (other kits provide two for faster tank filling), manual paddle valve controls that operate using air pressure instead of electronics, and a dual-needle pressure gauge for front and rear springs that’s shared with the DeLuxe kit. Left and right side sets of springs operate in synch together, providing paired operation for both the front and the rear. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of one year.2,755.00Brand: KSport Part Number: CSB140-ABA This part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s)
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.