- Patented AeroNose design cuts through the air and reduces drag and noise
- Patented rear-angled base and expanded vehicle mounting points help maximize trunk and hatch clearance
- Comes in metallic black or metallic silver
- AcuTight mounting system "clicks" when box is securely attached to roof rack, for fast, easy, tool-free installation
- Mounts to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Lid opens from either side so box can be loaded from either side of the vehicle
- Includes 2 cargo straps
- Oversized SecureLock™ is easier to grasp and turn, even while wearing gloves, and ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- 2 One-Key locks are included to secure the box contents and lock the box to the carrier
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in USA
Regardless of the size you choose, any Sonic Box will look great on your roof. Each features the patented AeroNose design, with a shape that cuts through the air and reduces wind drag by up to 35%, for greater fuel efficiency and quieter travel. The Sonic Alpine also has aerodynamic dimples that further reduce drag by more than 10%. And the Sonic's patented rear angled base and expanded vehicle mounting points help ensure the cargo box won't interfere with trunk or hatch opening. Each size is available in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver.
The Sonic is super easy to install and can be mounted to Thule racks systems, round bars and most factory racks. The tool-free AcuTight mounting system lets you secure the box to the rack load bars in about 5 minutes. Each AcuTight knob will make an audible "click" when the box is securely attached to the roof rack. Along with being easy to install, the Sonic is also simple to load. The dual-side opening lid lets you load the box from either side of the vehicle. The 2 included straps can be used to tie your gear down in the box and prevent it from sliding around. Once all your gear is loaded, the 2 included One-Key lock cylinders can be used to lock the lid and lock the box to the carrier. The SecureLock feature ensures that all gear is locked and the box is properly closed prior to driving, because the key can only be removed when the box lid is closed and locked. And the ergonomic lock knob is so easy to grasp and turn; it can even be done with gloves on.
Each Sonic Cargo Box comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.549.95 719.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)