Universal Random Orbital Waxer / Polisher by Black & Decker®. Take most of the elbow grease out of waxing and polishing your car with a motorized orbital waxer / polisher. Three cloth bonnets, for applying and removing wax and final polishing, are included.
- Powerful, high performance, quiet-running motor
- Three polishing bonnets included (Wax Applicator, Wax Off and Polishing)
- Ideal for buffing cars, boats, trucks, SUVs and recreational vehicles
- Safe for all finishes, lightweight and easy to use
- Smooth, even direct-drive movement for highly efficient, vibration-free operation
- Ergonomic Palm and Body grip design for one or two-handed use
- Heavy Duty AC Power Cord
- Three cloth bonnets included: wax application, wax removal and finish polishing
A hand-rubbed finish doesn’t necessarily have to be actually hand-rubbed, does it? Take the labor intensive part of applying, removing and polishing wax on your car’s paint with an orbital polisher. By moving the foam-backed cloth pads in tiny circles, instead of in big ones that can gouge and burn paint, you can apply and remove more wax faster in safety. Just let the electric motor keep the pad moving, and let the weight of the polisher hold the pad against the metal. You’ll take hours off the chore of waxing your car on a Saturday afternoon. If your paint is hazy or lightly scratched, these polishers and some mild, abrasive rubbing compound will bring back the shine effortlessly.38.95 51.83
Brand: Black and Decker Part Numbers:
Black & Decker is the 300-lb. gorilla of portable power tools, and since they patented the hand-held portable pistol-grip electric drill in 1916, it’s no wonder. They’ve also pioneered the cordless tool revolution, while maintaining industry leadership in the corded tool market. While Black & Decker tools are manufactured in 11 countries, they are marketed in more than 100.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)