Universal Class A/B 4/3/2-Channel 900W Amplifier (KAC8406) by Kenwood®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
165.48Brand: Kenwood Part Number: KAC8406 UPC: 019048206152
- 4-Channel Performance Series Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 720 Watts
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power indicators
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs
- Input sensitivity control
- Bass boost switch
- Short circuit, DC offset, overload, and thermal protection circuitry
- Signal sensing turn-on
- Cast aluminum heat sink design
- Built-in cooling fan
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Single side exposure of terminals for multi-installation
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 50-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 11"L x 2-5/16"H x 9-3/8"D
Kenwood USA is a leading developer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and communication equipment. Founded in the United States in 1961, Kenwood USA is the largest sales subsidiary of Kenwood Corporation of Japan and is recognized by customers and industry professionals for providing products known for quality, performance, and value.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.