2012 Legacy Roof Cargo Baskets
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketSubaru Legacy Sedan with Normal Roof 2012, M.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®, 44" L x 39" W x 6.5" H. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly...Our price: $302.95$302.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketSubaru Legacy 2012, MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket for Naked Roof by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs,...Our price: $341.10$341.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketSubaru Legacy 2012, LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket for Naked Roof by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's...Our price: $251.10$251.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketSubaru Legacy 2012, BasketCase Roof Cargo Basket for Naked Roof by Yakima®. This economical basket is made for the occasional outdoor enthusiast who wants to carry gear on the roof so there's more room inside the vehicle for people (or more gear)....Our price: $107.10$107.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Alloy Tray Cargo Basket for Rhino-Rack BarsSubaru Legacy 2012, Alloy Tray Cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack®. Rhino has a huge range of alloy trays in all shapes and sizes to suit a variety of uses. Made from structural aluminium and glass reinforced nylon, they provide a strong robust solution...Our price: $31.20 - $495.20$31.20 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh BasketSubaru Legacy 2012, Steel Mesh Basket by Rhino-Rack®. If you're going on a trip or just getting away for the long weekend, a Steel Mesh Basket is a great solution for saving valuable vehicle space while safely and securely transporting your excess...Our price: $35.10 - $272.00$35.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh Platform RackSubaru Legacy 2012, Steel Mesh Platform Rack by Rhino-Rack®. Designed to transport luggage, equipment, camping gear and luggage bags, the Platform Basket provides an ideal solution for transporting excess gear and freeing up much needed cabin space.Our price: $35.10 - $304.00$35.10 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Roof BasketSubaru Legacy 2012, Roof Basket by SportRack®. This roof basket is a versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear, at a great value. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. With a 110 lbs....Our price: $23.04 - $167.83$23.04 20% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketUniversal Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $157.78$157.78 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof BasketUniversal 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof Basket (17185) by Smittybilt®. This lightweight aluminum basket enables a wide range of cargo, including luggage and camping gear, to be carried safely and securely on the roof. It has a 250 lb. carrying...Our price: $279.99$279.99 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo BasketUniversal 44"x35"x4-1/4" Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo Basket with Custom Air Deflector by Pro Series®. 125 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. One-year warranty.Our price: $125.22$125.22 20% OFF
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketUniversal Work Force™ Cargo Roof Basket by Paramount Automotive®. Attach this roof basket to your roof rails and gain plenty of cargo space. This sturdy steel rack’s lightweight construction won’t bog down your vehicle, but still is strong enough...Our price: $163.35$163.35 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Cargo RackUniversal Roof Cargo Rack by Lund®. This smart accessory increases the cargo capacity of your vehicle, offering additional space on the vehicle's roof. Its powder coated thin-wall steel construction is lightweight and durable. The capacious basket...Our price: $15.76 - $163.88$15.76 20% OFF
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."