2012 Porsche Cayenne Roof Cargo Bags
- Thule® - Interstate Roof Cargo BagPorsche Cayenne 2012, Interstate Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®. The Interstate gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It can handle 16 cu. ft. of gear,...Our price: $199.95$199.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Outbound Roof Cargo BagPorsche Cayenne 2012, Outbound Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®. The Outbound gives you all the carrying ability of a small to mid-size hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It can handle from 13 cu. ft. of...Our price: $99.95$99.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagPorsche Cayenne 2012, FarOut Pro Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, this durable cargo bag is an economical alternative to a hardshell cargo box. Manufactured from weather resistant...Our price: $219.00$219.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - GetOut Roof Cargo BagsPorsche Cayenne 2012, GetOut Roof Cargo Bags by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, the GetOut Roof Cargo Bag is an inexpensive alternative to a hardshell cargo box, and even priced lower than many...Our price: $99.00 - $149.00$99.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Luggage BagsPorsche Cayenne 2012, Luggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.Our price: $215.10 - $269.10$215.1020% OFF
- SportRack® - Cargo BagPorsche Cayenne with Factory Rack 2012, Cargo Bag by SportRack®. The Sherpa Roof Bag gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, even if you only have side rails, and collapses...Our price: $31.50 - $55.44$31.5020% OFF
- Rola® - Expandable Cargo BagUniversal Expandable Cargo Bag by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $47.48$47.4820% OFF
- Rola® - Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top BagUniversal Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top Bag by Rola®. 10 to 15 cu. ft. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $95.22$95.2220% OFF
- Pro Series® - Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo Bag by Pro Series®, 37'' x 32.5'' x 18''. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof...Our price: $58.24$58.2420% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Storage BagUniversal Roof Storage Bag by Lund®. Get all the carrying capacity of a small to mid-size hardshell carrier without the storage headache. These durable fabric storage bags hold from 11 to 13 cu. ft. of cargo, but also fold neatly away when not...Our price: $32.86 - $119.88$32.8620% OFF
- WeatherTech® - RackSack™ Cargo BagRackSack™ Cargo Bag by WeatherTech®. The RackSack™ expands your cargo carrying capacity a whopping 13 cubic feet (measures 39" x 32" x 18"). Made of durable water repellent polyester, the RackSack® stows away neatly in its own bag. Features...Our price: $129.95$129.9520% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage SystemUniversal Roof Top Storage System by Rugged Ridge®. When the inside of your Jeep is full, but you've got more to pack for your trip, the fabric auto back packs in this Roof Top Storage System provide quick alternative storage. They'll each hold...Our price: $36.99 - $107.99$36.9920% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage System TaperedUniversal Roof Top Storage System Tapered by Rugged Ridge®. If you've got too much gear to fit inside your Jeep, and you've got to travel regardless of the weather, then this Tapered Roof Top Storage System is for you. It's made of reinforced,...Our price: $175.99$175.9920% OFF
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "
"Shopped around quite a bit and was looking at other car carriers that were at least a few hundred dollars more. When we found the Curt, we were a little skeptical based on the price, but decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews. Glad we did! This is a great cargo carrier, looks sharp on top of our Outback and was easy to install. The free shipping was a plus! "