2012 Porsche Cayenne Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Universal Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 58" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 58" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet and 4...Our price: $319.95$319.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsPorsche Cayenne 2012, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemPorsche Cayenne 958 2012, Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it...Our price: $332.10$332.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex SX Roof Rack SystemPorsche Cayenne without Sunroof with Factory Rails 2012, Vortex SX Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The SX roof rack system is designed specifically for use with roofs that feature rails. Easy to install and remove, it comes with security...Our price: $287.10$287.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackPorsche Cayenne 4WD with Factory Rails 2012, Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Aero rail mount roof rack system is the perfect working fashion accessory for vehicles with factory rails. Compatible with Rhino's huge...Our price: $287.10$287.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackPorsche Cayenne with Factory Rails 2012, Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Aero rail mount roof rack system is the perfect working fashion accessory for vehicles with factory rails. Compatible with Rhino's huge...Our price: $287.10$287.1020% OFF
- Rola® - RBU Series Raised Rail Roof Mount Roof RackPorsche Cayenne 2012, RBU Series Raised Rail Roof Mount Roof Rack by Rola®, 1 Pair. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 165 lbs, 47-1/4" Bar Length. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind...Our price: $318.56$318.5620% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackPorsche Cayenne Normal Roof 2012, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure for a...Our price: $194.95$194.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackPorsche Cayenne Roof Railing 2012, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule feet,...Our price: $159.95$159.9520% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "