2012 Lexus HS Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitLexus HS 2012, 1-Click Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Don’t overpay a dealer for traditional brake parts when you can get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the PowerStop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in racing...Our price: $153.63 - $322.52$153.63 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorLexus HS250h 2012, Drilled and Slotted Rotor by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style internal venting. Improve...Our price: $129.47 - $129.60$129.47 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsLexus HS250h 2.4L Hybrid 2012, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...Our price: $187.71 - $216.09$187.71 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsLexus HS250h Hybrid 2.4L 2012, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center...Our price: $168.02 - $193.15$168.02 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorLexus HS250h 2.4L Hybrid 2012, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of...Our price: $55.08 - $66.01$55.08 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsLexus HS250h 2012, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Our price: $120.06 - $132.59$120.06 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsLexus HS250h 2012, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Contains one axle set of Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic front brake pads and rubber/steel shims. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold...Our price: $45.63$45.63 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsLexus HS250h Hybrid 2.4L 2012, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get...Our price: $98.76 - $193.15$98.76 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsLexus HS250h Hybrid 2.4L 2012, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber...Our price: $55.08 - $132.06$55.08 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsLexus HS250h Hybrid 2.4L 2012, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup...Our price: $109.86 - $216.09$109.86 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsLexus HS250h 2012, High Performance Street Front Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D1210. This is a set of replacement front brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from...Our price: $84.66$84.66 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Front Brake PadsLexus HS250h 2012, Performance Ceramic Front Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D1210. This set of front brake pads is designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high...Our price: $90.38$90.38 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsLexus HS250h 2012, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a...Our price: $39.73 - $49.98$39.73 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
Posted by Darren P.
"Initially, I was surprised when I received the order. Thought I got the wrong item, as they didn't look like the picture. But the description of the product is spot-on. Got over the seemingly misleading appearance right away and installed them with a new set of red stuff pads. Both products work very well together. Both products seated in together within a few hundred miles and work fantastic. In fact, I didn't think my ride had the capacity to stop that seems to go beyond the rules of physics. Time will tell if they stand up. Fairly expensive, so I have to trust that I am getting what I paid for."
Posted by Darren P.
"I have done a few brake pad replacements over the years. Right from the box, the quality is evident. I really like the seat-in surface on these pads that conditioned the new rotors that were also installed. Only had these installed for a few weeks, both pad and rotors have worked in together nicely. Braking improvement capability is nothing short of shocking."
Posted by Luis Y. R.
Posted by Luis Y. R.
"EBC rotor brakes cambien la foto que escogi porque no es lo q uno compra."
Posted by Luis Y. R.
"Tienen que cambiar la foto, en todo lo demĂˇs muy bien."