Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2014, Specialty Series Jeep Tool Box by Dee Zee®. For pickups with shorter beds or limited space, the Jeep Specialty Series features full width and narrow depth. Crafted from diamond tread aluminum in standard Dee Zee thickness, these boxes feature black powder coating, easy-to-use release handles, stainless steel lock cylinders, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas strut, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, and airtight sealing. Lifetime warranty.
- Features bed-spanning width with narrow depth for pickups with limited space
- Boxes are available in multiple sizes
- Dee Zee standard thickness .056 aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Easy-grab stainless steel release handles located on both sides of the box can be reached easily from either side of your truck
- Exposed lock cylinder is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Textured diamond pattern aluminum is polished to a dazzling shine then protected with an additional clear powder coat layer to resist chips and scratches
- A full-length hinge on all boxes prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shock allows lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Specialty Series Brite Diamond-Tread Narrow Single Lid Crossover Tool Box has been created with a wealth of quality Dee Zee tool box features in a narrower size for those who want or need a lockable, long-lasting tool box that takes up a minimum of bed space. Like all Dee Zee boxes, it eliminates the headache of hinges that bind when lids are pulled from one side. Instead of two separate ones, an integrated hinge spans the entire width of the lid. Not only does it allow the lid to open evenly, a gas strut allows it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when it is shut, it stays that way without rattles because a high-quality rubber gasket maintains a tight seal that prevents moisture and dust from creeping in.
Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with a layer of durable clear powder coat to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Specialty Series Brite Diamond-Tread Narrow Single Lid Crossover Tool Box in the United States and backs it with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.256.80 301.78
Brand: Dee Zee Part Numbers:
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.