2012 Jeep Wrangler Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
- AUTO BODY
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Air Intake Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Emission Control
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Fuel Delivery
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler A/C and Heating Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Exhaust Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Engine Cooling
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Starting & Charging
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Ignition Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Electrical Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Engine Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Transmission Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Driveline & Axles
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Steering Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Suspension Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Brake Parts
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Unwavering commitment to qualityMonroe suspension and brakes that lend you confidence on twisty roads.
- Proven to outlast the competitionBosch spark plugs promote durability and longer life for the best performance.
- Innovations for stunning performanceFram filters are designed to perform under some of the most extreme conditions.
To make sure your vehicle stays in top shape, check its parts for wear and damage at regular intervals and replace them in time. When you are in need of a reliable replacement part for your 2012 Jeep Wrangler to restore it to 'factory like' performance, turn to CARiD's vast selection of premium quality products that includes everything you may need for routine maintenance and major repairs. All 2012 Jeep Wrangler repair parts on offer are designed to provide high quality, performance, and long-lasting service life at an economical price.
- ABS System PartsSensors, Actuators, Relays
- Air Filters & ComponentsExact fit air filters
- Brake RotorsBrake Discs & Rotors, Rotor Shims
- Cabin Air FiltersAir Filters & Components
- Control ArmsArm Assemblies, Strut Rods
- Disc Brake PadsBrake Pads, Pad Sets, Pad Shims
- Ignition Coils & ComponentsCoil Packs, Resistors, Wiring
- Oxygen Sensors & ComponentsHO2S Sensors, Lambda Controls
- Radiators & ComponentsRadiator Caps, Drain Petcocks
- Shocks & StrutsShock Absorbers, Strut Assemblies
- Spark Plug Wires, Ignition Wires & ComponentsWire Sets, Plug Wire Accessories
- Spark PlugsIndividual Plugs & Plug Sets
- Steering Tie RodsTie Rod Ends, Adjusting Sleeves
- Wipers & WashersWiper Blades, Arms & Motors
| Posted by Frank | (Hesperia, CA)
Easy to install and once on the road I felt a noticeable difference in performance, and it sounds great. I've had other Jeep owners ask me what I have in the engine and the MPG has improved too, just be careful, if you get on it, it will move and MPG is reduced. It is nice to know you have extra punch when you need to pass or just go a little faster. I installed a Magnaflow performance exhaust too, and it sounds great. Highly recommend to anyone.