2012 Jeep Patriot All-Weather Mats
- WeatherTech® - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersJeep Patriot 2012, DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of...Our price: $59.95 - $109.95$59.9520% OFF
- Lloyd® - NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor MatsJeep Patriot 2012, NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Looking to keep your vehicle neat and clean despite what the weather is doing outside? Add these great mats and get the ultimate protection along with a custom fit and...Our price: $99.90$99.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Clear Protector™ Floor MatsJeep Patriot 2012, Clear Protector™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber mats and...Our price: $60.37$60.3720% OFF
- Lloyd® - Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats Jeep Patriot 2012, Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Gray, Tan or Crystal...Our price: $89.90$89.9020% OFF
- Husky Liners® - Classic Style™ Floor LinersJeep Patriot 2012, Classic Style™ Floor Liners by Husky Liners®. These snugly fitting floor liners protect your vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. High lips keep dirt and water in place. Diamond pattern with...Our price: $89.95 - $102.95$89.9520% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - All Terrain Floor LinersJeep Patriot 2012, All Terrain Floor Liners by Rugged Ridge®. Protect your carpet and keep your shoes and pants away from mud and snow with the best fitting, most effective floor liners you can buy. These liners are precision engineered to...Our price: $53.99 - $142.99$53.9920% OFF
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl MatsUniversal Heavy Duty Vinyl Mats by FanMats®. 2-Pieces Mats for 1st and 2nd Rows. Show your colors with Car Mats from FanMats, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make it fun to protect the...Our price: $16.00 - $37.58$16.0020% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - All Terrain Rear Floor MatsUniversal All Terrain Floor Mats by Rugged Ridge®. Protect your carpet and keep your shoes and pants away from mud and snow with the best fitting, most effective floor mats you can buy. These 2nd row mats have an elevated ridge to contain...Our price: $37.99$37.9920% OFF
- Dee Zee® - Brite-Tread™ Front Floor MatUniversal Brite-Tread™ Front Floor Mat by Dee Zee®, Front Pair. Protect the carpeting and interior of your vehicle from muck and general wear from heeled shoes with stylish grooved rubber floor mats with polished diamond tread aluminum center...Our price: $37.00$37.0020% OFF
- Dee Zee® - Full Front Floor MatUniversal Full Front Floor Mat by Dee Zee®. This one-piece full width rubber floor mat is designed to wrap over center tunnels and provide full coverage from driver side to passenger side foot well areas. Fully protects the carpeted interior of...Our price: $30.74$30.7420% OFF
Posted by Oliver B M.
"I was kind of bumped they wasn't one full piece, but after installing, them I'm glad they are two mats. Dropped in place and fit perfect! Will buy the cargo mat next."
Posted by Oliver B M.
"Had to pay an extra $10, since they came from another warehouse... but well worth it. Molded to fit the floor, made in the USA. Black on black, can't even tell they are on the floor."
Posted by Janet C.
"Love the mats. Easy to place in Jeep. Love how they keep the carpet clean with all the wet weather here in Cleveland. Look very nice in the Jeep too."
Posted by David H.
"Floor liners were purchased for a 2008 Jeep Patriot for additional floor protection from the snow. They fit perfectly front & rear. They also look great too!"
Posted by Norm S.
"I'm so glad that I found your web site. All through the years I have used floor mats in my vehicles and especially in the winter the slushy salty snow would melt and run off into the carpeting and by the time that spring came it was a real mess not to mention the chore of trying to clean it. The salt was now embedded in the fabric and just about imposible to get out. These liners trap the melted snow and all you need to do is use paper towel to mop it up or better still let it freeze and take them out and just bang them lightly and it all falls out, a quick dunk in the utility sink for a wash and they are like brand new. My Jeep now stays nice and clean. Norm. "