2012 Honda Odyssey Custom Grilles
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- E&G Classics® Black Ice Heavy Mesh Grille KitHonda Odyssey 2012, Black Ice Heavy Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®, 2 Pieces. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The complete kit, with upper and lower grille, gives your car a completed, and completely new look...$621.00
- E&G Classics® Chrome Heavy Mesh GrilleHonda Odyssey 2012, Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. This grille is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known...$241.00 - $545.00
- Replace® Front Grille InsertHonda Odyssey 2012, Front Grille Insert by Replace®. Plastic. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$17.62 - $19.92
- Replace® GrilleHonda Odyssey 2012, Grille by Replace®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$68.01 - $76.38
- Replace® Grille FrameHonda Odyssey 2012, Matte-Black Grille Frame by Replace®. Plastic, Molding Surround. When a vehicle is in a collision, seldom are just the major parts broken or damaged. Behind the scenes components like brackets and supports, and...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$21.33 - $35.85
- Replace® Grille MoldingHonda Odyssey 2012, Chrome Grille Molding by Replace®. Plastic. When a vehicle is in a collision, seldom are just the major parts broken or damaged. Behind the scenes components like brackets and supports, and trim parts like...$32.75 - $43.85
- Sherman® Center Grille MoldingHonda Odyssey 2012, Center Grille Molding by Sherman®, Chrome. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #75103TK8A01. Partslink #HO1210138. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged,...$53.13
- Sherman® GrilleHonda Odyssey 2012, Grille by Sherman®. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$24.58 - $70.40
- Sherman® Grille FrameHonda Odyssey 2012, Grille Frame by Sherman®, Gray. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #75102TK8A01. Partslink #HO1202107. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it...$23.81
- RI® Chrome Mesh GrilleUniversal Chrome Mesh Grille by RI®. Can’t find a grille that you like? Have your own ideas about how your car should look? RI has the raw material you need to turn your ideas into reality. "Grille-Insert" application that...Made of high grade Stainless Steel for durabilityChrome plated for an attractive luster$142.80 - $154.70
Guides & Articles
The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that...
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products
- Mile Marker® Manual Locking Hub$91.68 - $95.93
2012 Honda Odyssey Custom Grilles Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2007 Honda Odyssey | Posted by Pascual A. | (Melrose Park, IL)
Looks very good. Easy to install, just remove the front grille and you will have plenty of room for installation. It takes about 15 minutes to complete the job.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2012 Honda Odyssey Models
- 2012 Honda Odyssey EX Custom Grilles
- 2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Custom Grilles
- 2012 Honda Odyssey LX Custom Grilles
- 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Custom Grilles
- 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite Custom Grilles