2012 Honda CR-V Sway Bars
- MOOG® - Sway Bar Link KitHonda CR-V 2012, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. . If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to...Our price: $17.85 - $32.52$17.85 20% OFF
- Mevotech® - Sway Bar Link KitHonda CR-V 2012, Sway Bar Link Kit by Mevotech®. Quality: Premier Line. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure...Our price: $17.63 - $26.72$17.63 20% OFF
- Sankei 555® - Sway Bar LinkHonda CR-V 2012, Sway Bar Link by Sankei 555®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...Our price: $50.44 - $51.18$50.44 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Sway Bar Bushing and BracketUniversal Sway Bar Bushing and Bracket by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket suspension manufacturers...Our price: $21.00 - $29.99$21.00 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers. Polyurethane...Our price: $3.11 - $10.47$3.11 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient polyurethane offers...Our price: $14.24 - $21.60$14.24 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road...Our price: $5.52 - $9.03$5.52 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsUniversal Billet Sway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Anodized finish offers high...Our price: $100.89 - $131.17$100.89 20% OFF
Posted by Collin B.
"Love this product. Definitely noticed a difference in handling at higher speeds. Thanks, CARiD."
Posted by Glen R.
"This product is amazing. Literally like driving a new car! I am no newbie to autospoorts, so I am here to let you know this ST kit is fantastic. Thank You."
Posted by Leigh K.
"I recently purchased new wheels and tires for my vehicle, but the wheel gap between the fender and the tire was hideous. I didn't want to get too crazy with the suspension so I figured I would go with a simple lowering spring application. The price was great and the ease of installation was amazing. The ride quality of the product is perfect and it really gave my car the drop it needed. "
Posted by Edward M.
"Very nice stance after installation...not too low, just perfect for daily driver. Haven't pushed it around turns yet so no feedback on the sway bars, but car rides very smooth."
Posted by Eugene L.
"The price was right, appearance great, installed little easier than OEM because there was no sleeves in the bushings. The bolt was a little shorter than the original, so I had to squeeze the assembly to get the nut started. Little uncertain on how much to tighten the nut. The bottom line: looks good, will see how long does it last."