2012 GMC Sierra TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS Sensor GMC Sierra 2012, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics. Because...Our price: $51.50$51.5020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorGMC Sierra 2012, Pressure Drop TPMS Sensor by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Frequency: 315 MHz AM. With Plastic Housing. Wheel Valve Stem Hole Mounting. Includes Mounting Hardware. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 10306573, 10354988,...Our price: $58.15$58.1520% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Valve Stem KitGMC Sierra 2012, TPMS Valve Stem Kit by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is...Our price: $4.56 - $8.76$4.5620% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring SystemGMC Sierra 2012, Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Frequency: 315 MHz. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is...Our price: $343.54$343.5420% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.1020% OFF
Posted by Robert P.
"I changed the wheels and tires on my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that required different tpms sensor because the OEM tpms would not work. The technician installed the sensor from CARiD without any problems, and it worked great. The price is great. "
Posted by Vinay T.
Posted by Bill R.
Posted by Anthony S.
"This product was extremely easy to install. I replaced my old one because it had broken, and I just put it on my rim inflated the tires to exact PSI and within 10 minutes my flat tire light went away."
Posted by Jose G.
"I recently purchased 20 inch Versante rims and tires for my 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S. The rim shop couldn't remove the factory TPMS sensors so I opted to drive away without any sensors on my new wheels. I researched online and found this place which advertised Free shipping. I first went to Nissan and was told about $300 per tire for new sensors. I received my sensors in 4 days, took them to Nissan and they programmed them without any problems. I was so happy. I saved so much money. These TPMS sensors are perfectly designed to fit low profile rims because they flex to accommodate any angle."