2012 Ford Mustang Radiators
- Replace® - RadiatorFord Mustang Base / GT 2012, Radiator by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE# BR3Z8005A. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes....Our price: $102.05$102.0520% OFF
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorFord Mustang 3.7L / 5.0L 2012, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive...Our price: $161.97$161.9720% OFF
- Koyorad® - RadiatorFord Mustang 2012, Radiator by Koyorad®, 1 Row, Plastic/Aluminum Material. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be...Our price: $115.99 - $132.57$115.9920% OFF
- APDI® - RadiatorFord Mustang 3.7L / 5.0L 2012, Radiator by APDI®. Without High Output. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to...Our price: $149.39$149.3920% OFF
- APDI® - Radiator Fan AssemblyFord Mustang 3.7L / 5.0L 2012, Radiator Fan Assembly by APDI®. Single Fan Replacement, without Resistor. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures...Our price: $110.91$110.9120% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterFord Mustang 2012, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to the...Our price: $49.64$49.6420% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapFord Mustang 2012, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 16 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive...Our price: $5.79$5.7920% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $62.61$62.6120% OFF
- Koyo® - Aluminum RadiatorFord Mustang 3.7L 2012, Aluminum Radiator by Koyo Cooling®. - Plastic Tank. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which...Our price: $144.34$144.3420% OFF
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."