- Holds one bike with a maximum weight of 45 lbs.
- Quick and easy carrier mounting and bike loading
- Carrier mounts to most factory and aftermarket racks with crossbars up to 3.5” in diameter, with no tools required
- No need to disassemble the bike, just place the wheels in the tray and attach clamping jaws
- Adjustable arm and clamping jaws fit 1”-2.5” and elliptical bike frames
- Padded jaws won’t damage bike’s finish
- Locking cam adjustment system (lock included) prevents theft
- Large overlap on bike frame for security
- Wheels are secured to tray with adjustable straps
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The Nomad Upright Roof Bike Rack is aptly named because it’s made for people on the move. When you want to get your bike to the best roads or trails, or just get your child’s bike to the park, you don’t want to waste time with a carrier that’s complicated and time consuming to mount and load.
The Nomad is the ideal carrier for people on the go because its universal mounting system enables you to quickly and easily install it to most factory and aftermarket racks with crossbars up to 3.5” in diameter, no tools required. Place the bikes wheels in the tray and raise the adjustable arm with clamping jaws into position. The clamping jaws fit 1”-2.5” and elliptical bike frames, which includes most bikes made, and the padded jaws won’t damage your bike’s finish. And don’t worry if you have to leave your bike unattended while at a rest stop or in a restaurant; the locking cam adjustment system, with the included lock and key, will secure the jaws to the frame and prevent theft. The large overlap on the frame also adds security. Once installed, adjustable straps will make sure the bike wheels stay in the rack tray.
A roof carrier protects your bike from road dirt better than hitch or trunk racks. And the stable and secure roof rack attachment also gives you the versatility to add other accessories to the base rack. The Nomad Upright Roof Bike Rack comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship.45.86 124.66
Brand: SportRack Part Numbers:
SportRack® designs and manufactures racks and carrier systems that enable people with active lifestyles to transport their cargo and recreational equipment on their vehicle. The company is located in Granby, Quebec, Canada, and was started in 1980 manufacturing ski racks for the automotive retail industry. SportRack was acquired by cargo/recreational equipment carrier industry giant Thule in 2006, however the company’s focus on “easy on/easy off” products has continued to this day. SportRack’s range of products includes roof rack systems, and roof mounted cargo boxes, bike, watercraft, and snowsport carriers, hitch and trunk/hatch mount bike carriers, and accessories. True to the company’s philosophy, SportRack carriers are easy to mount, easy to load, and will deliver safe, secure, and economical transport for all your recreational gear.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)