2012 Ford Flex Wind Deflectors
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsFord Flex 2012, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 534586
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsFord Flex 2012, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 534596
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsFord Flex 2012, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape....Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- GTS® Smoke Ventgard™ Snap Front Window DeflectorsFord Flex 2012, Front Smoke Ventgard™ Snap Window Deflectors by GTS®, set for 2 Doors. Without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- # 12633510
- # 38191258
2012 Ford Flex Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Ford Flex | Posted by Keith | (South Holland, IL)
This is the third time I've installed this product because I own three vehicles! They really sets your vehicle off. The installation is easy as 123! I'm pretty much an expert at installing this great product. All my vehicles must have these on it.
2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2012 Ford Flex Models
- 2012 Ford Flex Limited Wind Deflectors
- 2012 Ford Flex SE Wind Deflectors
- 2012 Ford Flex SEL Wind Deflectors
- 2012 Ford Flex Titanium Wind Deflectors