The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2012 Ford Expedition Body Kits
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- 3d Carbon® Body KitFord Expedition 2012, Body Kit by 3d Carbon®. When you're looking for ground effects pieces, 3DCarbon delivers the aggressive styling you want with the easy installation and perfect fit you need.Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$738.50 - $924.08
- Street Scene® Gen 1 Style Front FasciaFord Expedition 2012, Gen 1 Style Front Fascia by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. Do not forget to purchase a Speed Grille for the complete look.$386.98
- Street Scene® Rear ValanceFord Expedition 2012, Rear Valance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability$218.58
- Street Scene® Gen 2 Style Side SkirtsFord Expedition 2012, Gen 2 Style Side Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of...Provide a great sporty lookTough urethane construction$359.76
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsFord Expedition 2012, Side Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday...Provide a great sporty lookTough urethane construction$363.16
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingFord Expedition King Ranch / Limited / Max Limited / XL / XLT 2012, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
- Street Scene® Wiper CowlFord Expedition EL King Ranch / EL Limited / EL XL / EL XLT / King Ranch / Limited / Max Limited / XL 2012, Wiper Cowl by Street Scene®. If you think your vehicle will look even better with the wipers out of sight, then go with...Hides your wipers for a smooth, clean lookMade of high-quality fiberglass to never warp$160.74
- 3d Carbon® Rear Roofline SpoilerFord Expedition 2012, Rear Roofline Spoiler by 3d Carbon®. Add a cleanly-styled and strong visual performance boost to your vehicle with a spoiler from 3dCarbon. Also increases aero down force on your vehicle's rear for better road...Effectively spoils airflow and increases downward air pressure on the vehicle's rear for increased road holding and gripAerodynamic styling with a tight fit specifically designed for your make and model vehicle$174.35
- Street Scene® Stick On Style Fender VentUniversal Stick On Style Chrome Fender Vent by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle the heavy-duty style it deserves! These rear fenders provide you with a set of rugged accents to complement your factory body kit. The items will also...$63.79
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Warn® 9000 lbs XD9000 Self-Recovery Electric Winch$1,162.33 - $1,285.43
- Auto Dolly® Rolling Rack$73.99
- 2012 Ford Expedition Models
- 2012 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition EL Limited Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition EL XL Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition EL XLT Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition King Ranch Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition Limited Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition Max Limited Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition XL Body Kits
- 2012 Ford Expedition XLT Body Kits
- Popular Searches