2012 Dodge Ram Radiators
- Koyorad® - RadiatorDodge Ram 2012, Radiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the...Our price: $165.72 - $174.00$165.72 20% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapDodge Ram 2012, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive damage with a new Stant...Our price: $4.49 - $5.03$4.49 20% OFF
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapDodge Ram 2012, Safety Release Radiator Cap by Stant®. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive damage with a new...Our price: $5.85 - $7.37$5.85 20% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterDodge Ram 2012, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to the...Our price: $17.22$17.22 20% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $60.79$60.79 20% OFF
- Mopar® - Aluminum RadiatorDodge Ram 2012, Aluminum Radiator by Mopar®. - Plastic Tank. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put...Our price: $244.16$244.16 20% OFF
Posted by Eric J P.
"I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD."
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Aj J.
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"
Posted by Todd L.
"I brought a used vehicle and CARiD made it easy for me to find and select this product. Replaced the stock part easy. Works fine so far... A good product at a great value!!! Thanks CARiD for GREAT customer service!"