2012 Dodge Ram Bumpers
- Replace® - Front Bumper CoverDodge Ram 2012, Front Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Our price: $56.95 - $107.41$56.9520% OFF
- Replace® - Front Bumper Face BarDodge Ram 1500 2012, Front Bumper Face Bar by Replace®. The face bar is the outermost and most visible part of the bumper, and will usually suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. Even if the underlying parts of the bumper are okay, a...Our price: $151.88 - $285.16$151.8820% OFF
- Replace® - Rear Bumper Face BarDodge Ram 2012, Rear Bumper Face Bar by Replace®. The face bar is the outermost and most visible part of the bumper, and will usually suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. Even if the underlying parts of the bumper are okay, a damaged...Our price: $163.01 - $316.88$163.0120% OFF
- Replace® - Front Bumper ValanceDodge Ram 2012, Front Bumper Valance by Replace®. A bumper valance, also known as an air dam or front spoiler, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for decorative or aerodynamic purposes. If your bumper valance sustains damage,...Our price: $50.24 - $63.46$50.2420% OFF
- Replace® - Front Bumper InsertDodge Ram 2500 2012, Front Bumper Insert by Replace®. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicle’s appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you...Our price: $30.73 - $34.04$30.7320% OFF
- Replace® - Front Bumper BracketDodge Ram without Sport Package 2012, Front Bumper Bracket by Replace®. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them properly in relation to the body. If damaged in a collision, the brackets will be distorted and no longer able to...Our price: $23.68 - $106.65$23.6820% OFF
Posted by Douglas P.
"The product was delivered on time and I was able to install it with reasonable effort. The product looks great and is exactly the same as the factory installed bumper that was bent."
Posted by Clifton D.
"I like the look of this bumper a lot. It is a little flimsy for a winch bumper but still a great product for the money. Something I did not expect was for it to have plenty of adjustment in the future for a body lift it needed. You can flip the bumper mounts upside down for compensation of the body lift. I do like this bumper."
1500 • 2500 • 3500 • 4500 • 5500 and submodels: Big Horn • Express • Laramie • Laramie Longhorn • Outdoorsman • SLT • Sport • ST • Tradesman • Tradesman HD • Power Wagon