2012 Chevy Volt Headlights
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsChevy Volt 2012, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsChevy Volt 2012, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsChevy Volt 2012, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
"Lights were easy to install. They have great lighting at night and the all black of the lightâ€™s parts adds a finishing touch to my all black car, which I have dubbed the "Bat Mobile!""
"I was a little nervous about getting headlights from this site but they came right on time and were worth the money. I spent the little extra money and got the CCFL's, and they definitely do not disappoint! They are really bright and easy to install, plus they give my Pontiac G5 a really aggressive look. The price is a little steep I feel, but the look of them in my car and all the head turns I get while I'm driving made it priceless to buy!"
"Like the lights although there was a problem with the first set. The passenger light was bad out of the box. Got another set and it was OK. Installation was easy until you need to connect the three LED wires and two CCFL wires to the parking light wire. That proved a challenge as I could not get schematic to show me proper wire to connect to and had to go to my mechanic to find out which wire was correct. Parking light wire is different color for each side so had to be careful with that as well. After all was done though the lights work fine and look good too. "
"I returned these... the lenses are not smoked. The housing is "smoke" color. They are cute, but the picture and description did not match the headlight."
"I love these, the black housing is awesome, and I added a vinyl tint from RVinyl.com which was the perfect finishing touch. These are so bright that I don't even need the HID kit."