- Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenience
- Connects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance
- Allows customizing operation of air/fuel ratio, fuel injector flow rates, spark timing, throttle sensitivity, and automatic transmission shift points
- Offers setting for maximum fuel economy to increase mileage
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes on all vehicles
- Recalibrate speedometer to adjust for larger tire sizes
- Revise vehicle speed and RPM limits imposed by the factory
- Allows manual control of engine cooling fan on/off positions on vehicles so equipped
- 1-year manufacturer product warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Superchips Flashpaq offers premiere levels of performance enhancement and diagnostic ability for gasoline and diesel models in a compact, easy-to-use size. Under all speeds and throttle levels, the Flashpaq can boost horsepower for quicker speed, torque for more towing ability, or increase fuel economy as you choose. Varying factory settings for fuel/air mixtures, timing, fuel injector flow, throttle responsiveness, and automatic transmission shift points produces amazing results, and the Flashpaq delivers for a price that’s hard to beat. If your car or truck is already fitted with a cold-air intake package, low-restriction exhaust system, or even aftermarket throttle body, the Flashpaq will adapt to new learned parameters. No matter what type of driving you use the Flashpaq for, legal emissions levels will be maintained.
Transmission shift points can also be revised to shift at higher or lower rpms, or controlled manually by you. If your transmission is more advanced and provides varying levels of shift firmness, those can be adjusted as well. Diagnostic trouble codes for any vehicle system can be retrieved, stored, and cleared whether your check engine light is on or off. The Flashpaq is also equipped to recalibrate your speedometer for larger tire sizes, change the factory setting that limits your vehicle’s top speed, and adjust engine rev cutoff to whatever you choose. The Flashpaq unit is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects.349.00Brand: Superchips Part Number: 2842 UPC: 853118003520 This part is compatible with 182 vehicle(s)
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)