2012 Chevy Corvette Radiators
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorChevy Corvette 2012, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. 15/16" Thick Core. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with...Our price: $262.32$262.3220% OFF
- Koyorad® - RadiatorChevy Corvette Base Automatic Transmission 2012, Radiator by Koyorad®, 23-3/7" x 17-1/4" x 1" Core Size, 2-5/16" x 18-5/8" Top Header, 1 Row, Plastic/Aluminum Material. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 21996495. When you...Our price: $194.43$194.4320% OFF
- APDI® - RadiatorChevy Corvette 2012, Radiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the...Our price: $145.33$145.3320% OFF
- APDI® - Radiator Fan AssemblyChevy Corvette 2012, Radiator Fan Assembly by APDI®. Single Fan Replacement. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions...Our price: $145.65$145.6520% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterChevy Corvette 2012, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to the...Our price: $67.34$67.3420% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapChevy Corvette 2012, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 20 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive...Our price: $10.09$10.0920% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $63.93$63.9320% OFF
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."