If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2012 Chevy Colorado Performance Suspension
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2012, Coilover Lowering Kit with 0"-3" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment
$687.50from $550.00 - $1,350.00# 14416408
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitChevy Colorado 2012, Front Pro Lowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve handling improvements in grip, cornering speed, and...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
$163.88from $131.10 - $144.20# 54874240
- Belltech® Lowering KitChevy Colorado 2012, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$238.00from $190.40 - $1,058.50# 42623675
- Belltech® CrossmemberChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2012, Crossmember by Belltech®. This is a lowering kit that gives your truck an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Lower your sled evenly front and rear, or stagger the front...Shock absorbers are not includedGives your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitChevy Colorado 2012, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$1,661.83from $1,329.46 - $1,645.42# 54369068
- ReadyLIFT® Lift KitChevy Colorado 2012, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while...
$107.44from $85.95 - $399.95# 54727559
- Belltech® Front Spring Distance KitChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2012, Front Spring Distance Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicle. Use them underneath drop springs or OEM factory springs when...Set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicleSpacer pieces mount underneath coil springs and are removable to restore natural ride height
$40.25from $32.20 - $37.10# 54874256
- Rancho® Lift Kit-SuspensionChevy Colorado WT 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) Automatic Transmission 2012, Lift Kit-Suspension by Rancho®. Primary Suspension System.
$1,937.49from $1,549.99 - $1,679.99# 14170708
- Tuff Country® Lift KitChevy Colorado 4WD 2012, Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Without Shocks. Includes: Front Torsion Bar Keys, Rear Add-A-Leafs, Hardware Bag. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Front Leveling KitChevy Colorado RWD 2012, Standard Series Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Includes: Torsion Keys (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitChevy Colorado 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2012, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair, with Torsion Bar Keys. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitChevy Colorado 2012, Front Leveling Kit with 2.25" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1-1.5 hours. Includes: (2) ReadyLlFT torsion Keys that allow for leveling adjustment up to 2.25" of lift. shock stem spacers. Max tire size...
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Colorado 2012, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; Incl. Hardware.
$135.00from $108.00 - $218.00# 13608697
- Belltech® Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and StrutsChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2012, Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$109.00from $87.20 - $292.80# 54874261
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube Rear ShockChevy Colorado 2012, M95 Performance Monotube Rear Shock for 3"-4" Front Body Lift with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Length: 24.84" Extended, 14.82" Collapsed. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockChevy Colorado 2012, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockChevy Colorado 2012, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockChevy Colorado 2012, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$76.76from $61.41 - $96.08# 46157814
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsChevy Colorado 2012, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $59.20# 54874265
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock and StrutChevy Colorado 2012, Reflex™ Shock and Strut by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$53.04from $42.43 - $65.67# 36078515
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksChevy Colorado Front Torsion Bar Spring 2012, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid....An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberChevy Colorado 2012, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14170711
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyChevy Colorado LT RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2012, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS5000 Series; Suspension Strut Assembly; Front w/0 in. Lift/Drop.
- Hellwig® Medium Duty Helper SpringsChevy Colorado 2012, Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs and restore comfort and stability to the rear of...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsAvailable in multiple configurations that offer 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 pounds of load support
$58.69from $46.95 - $137.76# 15602824
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsChevy Colorado 2012, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9816823
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsChevy Colorado 2012, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemChevy Colorado 2012, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemChevy Colorado 2012, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9802802
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemChevy Colorado 2012, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9806798
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitChevy Colorado 2012, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Ride-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Air Helper Springs; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; Drilling Required; OEM Number W217602384.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitChevy Colorado 2012, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitChevy Colorado 2012, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®.
$340.83from $272.66 - $476.73# 13326303
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsChevy Colorado 2012, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$185.00from $148.00 - $331.20# 55513780
- Hellwig® Sway BarChevy Colorado 2012, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$214.46from $171.57 - $227.53# 15604920
- Tuff Country® Torsion Bar KeysChevy Colorado 4WD 2012, Torsion Bar Keys with 2" Front Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Includes: Torsion Bar Keys, Rear View Mirror Hanger. Tuff Country's 4" Suspension Lift Kit for their upper control arm design kits. This hot new...No Drilling requiredKeep a factory ride
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitChevy Colorado 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) with Torsion Bar Front Suspension 2012, Softride Lift KitRear by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$141.28from $113.02 - $227.66# 17216301
- Belltech® Rear Lowering Leaf Spring KitChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2012, Rear Lowering Leaf Spring Kit with 3" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is one replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspension. Crafted from...One replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspensionReplace worn and/or deteriorated factory leaf springs
- Belltech® C-Notch KitChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2012, C-Notch Kit by Belltech®. Belltech C-Notch Kits are bulletproof over-engineered frame modification and reinforcement systems that allow for additional compression or upward travel of your...Extra Clearance for Extreme DropsHigh-Quality Steel Construction
- Skyjacker® Rear Block Lift KitChevy Colorado 2012, Rear Block Lift Kit with 1.25" Body Lift by Skyjacker®. These lift block kits from Skyjacker are an affordable way to add some lift to your truck.Level Your Daily DriverGain Serious Ground Clearance
- Tuff Country® Rear Add-A-LeafsChevy Colorado 2012, Rear Add-A-Leafs with 2" Rear Body Lift by Tuff Country®, 2 per Pack. Includes: Two Center Pins. Add-a-leafs are an economical method of lifting vehicles that have leaf springs. Center pins are included with...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberChevy Colorado RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2012, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$48.21from $38.57 - $39.75# 41311022
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsChevy Colorado RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2012, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$44.96from $35.97 - $56.05# 17815374
- Dorman® Control ArmChevy Colorado 2012, Boxed Control Arm by Dorman®. With Ball Joint. Material: Steel. Bolt-on. With Threaded Ball Joint Stud. With Bushings. With Grease Fittings. Pre-Greased. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
- MOOG® Problem Solver™ Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Front Coil Spring 2012, Problem Solver™ Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- MOOG® R-Series™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyChevy Colorado 2012, R-Series™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
$87.78from $70.22 - $123.69# 55996010
- Belltech® Front Lowering Ball Joint SetChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2012, Front Lowering Ball Joint Set with 2" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of two replacement lower ball joint assemblies that relocate the upper ball joint to create a...Set of two replacement lower ball joint assembliesRelocates the upper ball joint to create drop in ride height
- CTR® Ball JointChevy Colorado 2012, Ball Joint by CTR®. Position: Front Upper. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointChevy Colorado 2012, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...
$62.35from $49.88 - $62.63# 42545587
- MOOG® Front Ball JointChevy Colorado Front Coil Spring / Front Torsion Bar Spring 2012, Front Ball Joint by MOOG®. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$43.18from $34.54 - $39.47# 21660641
- Mevotech® Front Lower Ball JointChevy Colorado RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2012, Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
- TRW® Ball JointChevy Colorado 2012, Ball Joint by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$144.54from $115.63 - $116.74# 52896279
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Shock Boot KitChevy Colorado 2012, Strut-Mate™ Shock Boot Kit by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the strut. In...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impact.Prolongs strut service life
- Beck Arnley® Sway Bar LinkChevy Colorado 2012, Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitChevy Colorado 2012, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
$30.71from $24.57 - $29.62# 21660583
- TRW® Sway Bar LinkChevy Colorado 2012, Sway Bar Link by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...
$51.14from $40.91 - $44.16# 52896262
- MOOG® Front Upper Control Arm BushingChevy Colorado RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Front Coil Spring 2012, Front Upper Control Arm Bushing by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 97245824. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
- TRW® Control Arm BushingChevy Colorado 2012, Control Arm Bushing by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$23.70from $18.96 - $28.68# 52896282
- MOOG® Alignment Caster / Camber CamChevy Colorado 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) Front Coil Spring / Front Torsion Bar Spring 2012, Alignment Caster / Camber Cam by MOOG®. At Front Upper Control Arm. 2 per Vehicle. Adjustment Range: -1.5 to 1.5 Degree of Camber or Caster....Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- MOOG® Alignment Guide PinChevy Colorado Front Coil Spring / Front Torsion Bar Spring 2012, Alignment Guide Pin by MOOG®. At Front Upper Control Arm. 2 per Vehicle. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- Mevotech® Front Upper Control Arm BushingChevy Colorado RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2012, Front Upper Control Arm Bushing by Mevotech®. Put back the quality performance of your control arm by simply replacing its broken bushings. With only minimal transmission to the passenger...Isolate or minimize transmitted noise, road shock, and vibrationAllow your suspension to twist and move in response to the varying road conditions
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16456829
- # 16913575
2012 Chevy Colorado Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2012 Chevy Colorado | Posted by Stephen | (Oakland, CA)
Product installation was pretty straight forward. Bolted onto leaf spring and upper frame easily, routed air lines around frame and only used a drill for air valve placement on either side of the license plate.
14 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2012 Chevy Colorado Models
- 2012 Chevy Colorado LT Performance Suspension Parts
- 2012 Chevy Colorado WT Performance Suspension Parts
- Popular Searches
- Chevy Colorado Suspension System Components
- 2012 Chevy Colorado Cheap Performance Parts
- 2012 Chevy Colorado Headlight Assembly
- 2012 Chevy Colorado Nitrous Oxide System Components
- 2012 Chevy Colorado Backing Sensor For Sale
- 2012 Chevy Colorado Window Vent Guards
- 2012 Chevy Colorado Catalytic Converter Repair