2012 Chevy Camaro Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugChevy Camaro V8 2012, Spark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power...Our price: $6.13$6.1320% OFF
- Pulstar® - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugChevy Camaro 8 cyl. 2012, PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle...Our price: $15.40 - $123.19$15.4020% OFF
- Bosch® - OE Fine Wire Spark PlugChevy Camaro V8 2012, OE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...Our price: $4.51 - $8.55$4.5120% OFF
- Mallory® - Firestorm™ Interconnect Ignition Coil Wiring HarnessChevy Camaro SS 2012, Firestorm™ Interconnect Ignition Coil Wiring Harness by Mallory®. This harness is used to connect Mallory LS ignition coils to the Firestorm ignition box. It's a simple plug-in operation to hook up all 8 ignition coils in...Our price: $65.61$65.6120% OFF
- Accel® - Super CoilChevy Camaro ZL1 2012, Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15 percent more energy...Our price: $61.96$61.9620% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire ToolUniversal High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire Tool by Taylor Cable®. Taylor has all those hard-to-find tools for assembling spark plug wires, whether it’s conventional 8mm wire or the monster 10.4 mm wire. If you only do this...Our price: $17.55$17.5520% OFF
Posted by Matthew E.
"These wires are extremely flexible and heat resistant. I noticed a mild improvement in throttle response as compared with my old set of Magnecor wires. Don't let them scare you away, the EMI suppression is more than adequate, and they are just a bit better than MSD wires in my opinion."