2012 CTS Chrome Pillar Posts
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimCadillac CTS 2012, Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $38.64 - $77.28$38.64 20% OFF
- RI® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsCadillac CTS 2012, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $72.00$72.00 20% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsCadillac CTS 2012, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $60.00 - $78.00$60.00 20% OFF
- B&I® - Pillar PostsCadillac CTS 2012, Pillar Posts by B&I®, 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in brilliant chrome...Our price: $49.99 - $74.99$49.99 20% OFF
- CCI® - Pillar Post TrimCadillac CTS 4 Door 2012, Pillar Posts by CCI®, 6 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome,...Our price: $64.13$64.13 20% OFF
"Nice accent piece for a CTS coupe. Requires some pretty extensive work to put on. Three hours for a dealer in service time. Still the cost and the final look were worth it. "
"This is a nicely built, nicely finished accessory. It was very slightly torqued out of the box, likely due to shipping, but straightened up and installed easily. Looks great, gives the tail on the CTS a much more finished look, especially if you've got the E&G grill up front. Only concern is one of longevity; it mounts into the plastic "chrome" trim piece with four small screws spaced tightly at each end. I worry that, with time, normal road vibration and impacts may tend to work it loose enough to damage the car or even to be lost. Will probably add an adhesive to the mounting pads where the screws go into the plastic trim bar as insurance."