2011 S60 Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorVolvo S60 2011, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotor by PowerStop®. One pair of front rotors, left and right. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies,...Our price: $145.74$145.74 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsVolvo S60 2011, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...Our price: $238.38 - $345.20$238.38 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsVolvo S60 2011, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...Our price: $212.90 - $307.51$212.90 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorVolvo S60 2011, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05...Our price: $74.61 - $115.79$74.61 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsVolvo S60 2011, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Our price: $156.38 - $254.25$156.38 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsVolvo S60 2011, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $54.99 - $62.37$54.99 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsVolvo S60 2011, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...Our price: $52.12 - $115.79$52.12 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsVolvo S60 2011, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...Our price: $87.67 - $307.51$87.67 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsVolvo S60 2011, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a...Our price: $74.61 - $132.06$74.61 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsVolvo S60 2011, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Our price: $98.76 - $345.20$98.76 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitVolvo S60 T5, T6, R-Design 2011, GT Series Cross Drilled Brake Kit, 4-Piston Caliper, 365x29, 2-Piece Rotor by Brembo®. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal...Our price: $3,163.20$3,163.20 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake KitVolvo S60 T5, T6, R-Design 2011, GT Series Front Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake Kit, Monobloc 4-Piston Caliper, 365x29 by Brembo®. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get...Our price: $3,523.20$3,523.20 20% OFF
- KSport® - ProComp Front Brake KitVolvo S60 2011, Front Brake Kit by KSport®. Specifications: 2-Pc Rotors, 8 piston Calipers. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. Includes replacement calipers, rotors, pads,...Our price: $1,662.50 - $2,445.00$1,662.50 20% OFF
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitVolvo S60 2011, Front Brake Kit by KSport®. Specifications: 2-Pc Rotors, 8 piston Calipers. This is K-Sport’s most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. Includes...Our price: $3,040.00 - $4,810.00$3,040.00 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
Posted by Russell H.
"Price was a little high for me but bought them just the same. I have a 2000 Volvo S40 and pads from the dealership were just as pricey. As far as I can tell they have eliminated 80% of the dust that would show up on my wheels. Saves a lot of time in cleaning. They are extremely easy to install but Volvo has an extremely simple brake system anyhow. Now for quiet....Very quiet pads. No need to buy on brake quiet compounds. Install and ride. That's what I like. Highly recommend if you want quiet pads that do not produce a lot of dust."
Posted by Ben A.
"The aggressive slots on these rotors not only look good, but they certainly add some extra bite when needed. I purchased these to enhance the braking capabilities of my 03 Volvo XC when towing our pop-up camper. The nice thing about these rotors (which I paired up with, low dust Hawk Ceramic Pads) is that under regular driving conditions, these brakes feel just like OEM; but hit the brakes hard and you can certainly feel the extra grip. I'd say (unscientifically) that, at least when new, these rotors feel like they added upwards of 35+% more stopping power under heavy braking. Again, I am writing this review with only about 100 miles on them, so they are essentially still brand new; only time will tell whether or not these maintain their performance. "
Posted by Barry W.
"I'm used to doing my own maintenance on my own vehicle, but of the hardest things to do outside your engine by far would be the brakes and rotors. CARiD.com has changed that for good by creating a kit that fits the exact specifications of your own vehicle and provides step-by-step instructions on how to properly install them. It's great! "