Subaru WRX 2011, Circuit Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 896 lb/in (Front), 896 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing with long heat cycles. External hydraulic fluid reservoirs add separate adjustment for rebound rates, compression rates, and nitrogen gas pressure to provide up to 860 ride setting choices. Reservoirs double fluid flow through monotube shock absorbers for much higher cooling ability – preventing fluid aeration that decreases responsiveness under extreme racetrack heat. Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel, and patented upper mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits. Collars and upper mounts are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion. Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion.
- Set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing and long heat cycles
- Circuit Pro coilovers add external hydraulic fluid reservoirs that allow separate adjustment for rebound, compression, and nitrogen gas pressure
- Provides up to 860 ride setting choices
- Aggressive spring rates, valving, and shorter shock stroke lead to unbeatable track performance
- Reservoirs double fluid flow through monotube shock absorbers for much higher cooling ability
- Monotube design of shock absorber element prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- Upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- Circuit Pro pillowball mounts are beefed up with a steel collar in place of a rubber bushing for added strength and responsiveness
- Circuit Pro collars and upper mounts are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- Circuit Pro includes upgraded polyurethane bump stops for greater resilience and durability under pressure
- Circuit Pro shock bodies feature KSport’s wider 55mm diameter for added oil capacity to enhance responsiveness
- Bump stop is integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
KSport offers Circuit Pro coilovers that are designed to offer consistent performance that doesn’t fade during the rigors of long-distance endurance racing where long periods of hot operation are the norm. Aggressive spring rates, valving, and shorter shock stroke lead to unbeatable track performance. To keep things cool, external fluid reservoirs are added to double the amount of hydraulic oil. Combined with a monotube shock design that houses hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers, fluid flow is increased and aeration of fluid within the shock body is reduced to almost nil – a factor that creates optimum performance under all conditions. The shock bodies themselves feature a larger 55mm diameter in order to hold more fluid so that any heat that does build up is dispersed faster. Like all KSport coilovers, the lower mounts allow height adjustability further down at a point which does not compromise suspension travel. So it’s easy to race at a lowered ride height without you, your suspension components, or sensitive vehicle electronics taking a pounding.
Because the external reservoirs allow rebound rates, compression rates, and nitrogen gas pressure to be adjusted individually, 864 levels of dampening adjustment are possible. KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. While most KSport coilovers have a rubber bushing around the pillow ball mount for vibration damping, Circuit Pro kits substitute a steel collar in its place. A minor amount of noise may result, but you’ll benefit on the track from added strength and greater steering predictability due to the elimination of rubber squish. KSport proudly builds all components in the United States and backs them against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.