Subaru WRX 2011, Multi-Pro Lowering Coilovers with 0"-2" Front and 0"-2.6" Rear Lift Height by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track. Multi-Pro-R1 Lowering Kits feature 1-way adjustment of shock rebound, Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering Kits take adjustability to a higher level, offering 2-way adjustment of rebound rates and compression rates. For drag strip use, the Multi-Pro-R1 Drag-Launch Lowering Kits include all the components of the Multi-Pro-R1 kit, but add air bladders to reduce rear squat and improve traction during power launches.
- Multi-Pro kits are coilover spring/shock assemblies that are manually height adjustable
- Multi-Pro kits are designed for the enthusiast who does mostly street driving with a moderate amount of club racing or drag strip time trials on weekends
- Set ride height high or low equally on all four corners, or stagger ride height for oval race track use
- Multi-Pro-R1 Lowering Kits feature 1-way adjustment of shock rebound only (some slight related compression rate changes will occur also)
- Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering Kits feature an external reservoir that allows 2-way adjustment of rebound rate and compression rate
- Multi-Pro-R1 Drag-Launch Lowering Kits (ok for street use) include all the components of the Multi-Pro-R1 kit but add air bladders to reduce rear squat during power launches
- Offer a very high level of adjustability for controlling body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- Monotube shocks feature spherical upper bushing mount
- Features corrosion-free stainless steel/teflon braided reservoir lines
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Multi-Pro Lowering Kit series is designed with the modern car performance enthusiast in mind. One who drives their vehicle on the street to work every day, and races it on the weekends. While all Multi-Pro kits are all height adjustable coilover assemblies, different versions allow additional levels of shock absorber control. Multi-Pro-R1 Lowering Kits feature 1-way adjustment of shock rebound only. As rebound rates change, some slight related compression rate changes will occur as a result. The Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering Kits take adjustability to a higher level, and include an external reservoir that allows 2-way adjustment of rebound rates and compression rates. For those that take their street car to the drag strip, the Multi-Pro-R1 Drag-Launch Lowering Kits include all the components of the Multi-Pro-R1 kit, but add air bladders to reduce rear squat and improve traction during power launches.
All Multi-Pro shock absorbers feature a monotube design with a spherical upper bushing mount, and are built to last with corrosion-free stainless steel internal lines and components. They come with their own upper bushing mount pads and round eye bushings already installed for the rear. Should you decide at a later point to upgrade the racing capacity of your coilovers, stiffer Motorsports springs are sold separately. Eibach proudly builds all components in the United States, and backs them with a 1-year warranty against failure or corrosion due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.