Subaru WRX 2011-2014, SkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. 81" L - 92" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with features not found on other cargo boxes. The quick-release mounting system allows fast and easy mounting to round, square, factory, and most aero crossbars, with adjustment capabilities for crossbar spread and thickness. The SkyBox includes dual-sided opening for easy access from both sides of the vehicle, SuperLatch security system that won’t allow the key to be removed unless the lid is closed, a cargo net, and a cargo pad to protect your gear.
- Comes in 12, 16, 18, and 21 cu. ft. capacities
- Stylish aerodynamic shape reduces wind noise and drag for greater fuel efficiency; rear of box tapered for hatch clearance
- Quick-release mounting system allows fast and easy installation on round, square, factory, and most aero crossbars
- Mounts can be adjusted to suit crossbar spacing and width
- Lid opens from both sides for convenient loading and unloading on either side of the vehicle; includes pull strings so lid can be pulled closed while standing on ground
- Lid includes stiffening ribs that make box up to 50% stiffer than comparable boxes, and also makes lid easier to open and close
- Locking system prevents removal of key unless lid is completely closed; 2 keys included
- Includes cargo net and cleats on floor of box to attach cargo net hooks
- Includes cargo pad for floor of box to protect cargo and box
- Manufactured from rugged, durable ABS plastic
- Finished in your choice of automotive quality high-gloss Onyx or Titanium
- SkyBox Pro 12 dimensions: 92”L x 24”W x 16”H, weight 41 lbs.
- SkyBox Pro 16 dimensions: 81”L x 36”W x 15”H, weight 47 lbs.
- SkyBox Pro 18 dimensions: 92”L x 36”W x 16”H, weight 52 lbs.
- SkyBox Pro 21 dimensions: 92”L x 36”W x 18”H, weight 62 lbs.
- Comes with installation/user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
Yakima's philosophy is that bare roofs are a waste of space. If you're going on a trip and you've got too much gear to fit inside your vehicle, or maybe you'd like to use the room for people instead of cargo, you can make use of that wasted space with a sturdy, large capacity cargo box. A cargo box is the carrier of choice if you want the utmost in security and protection for your gear. The SkyBox is Yakima's premium line of cargo boxes, with features not found on competitor's boxes. Constructed from tough, durable ABS plastic with your choice of automotive quality, high-gloss Onyx or Titanium finish, these cargo boxes are aerodynamically shaped for reduced wind noise and a quiet ride, and less drag for better fuel economy. The rear of the box is tapered for improved hatch clearance.
Available in 12, 16, 18, and 21 cu. ft. capacities, each box features a dual-sided opening lid, for easy loading/unloading on either side of the vehicle, with a pull string on each side so the box lid can be pulled closed while standing on the ground. The locking system prevents the key from being removed unless the box lid is completely closed. As long as you have the key in your pocket, you know the box is closed and secure. 2 keys are included, and with the Yakima SKS system every Yakima accessory can be cored to open with one key. The quick-release mounting hardware makes installation a snap on round, square, factory, and most aero crossbars. The mounts can be adjusted for position inside the box to accommodate different crossbars widths and spreads, and also to position the box forward if necessary for hatch opening clearance. A cargo net is included to secure your gear inside the box, and cleats are attached to the floor of the box to engage the cargo net hooks. Your gear and the floor of the box are protected with the included cargo pad.
he SkyBox Pro 12 is 92”L x 24”W x 16”H and weighs 41 lbs. Long and lean, it's perfect for snowboards and skis up to 84.6”, or gear for up to 2 campers, and its narrow width leaves room on your rack for other accessories. The SkyBox Pro 16 is 81”L x 36”W x 15”H and weighs 47 lbs. Its shorter length makes it ideal for vehicles with shorter roofs, but it's still large enough to haul gear for up to 2 campers. Coming in at a spacious 92”L x 36”W x 16”H, and weighing 52 lbs., the SkyBox Pro 18 is perfect for hauling gear for up to 4 campers, or snowboards and skis up to 84.6” in length. The SkyBox Pro 21 is the largest box in the line, with voluminous dimensions of 92”L x 36”W x 18”H and a weight of 62 lbs. It's capable of hauling gear for up to 5 campers, or snowboards and skis up to 84.6” in length.
Each SkyBox Pro Roof Cargo Box comes with 2 keys and detailed, illustrated installation/user instructions. The cargo box is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.419.00 699.00
Brand: Yakima Part Numbers:
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)