Subaru WRX / WRX STI 2011-2013, Skyline Cargo Box by SportRack®. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges that aid opening and closing, to the security of 4-point lid attachment, the Skyline gives you a lot for your money. The Skyline is capable of carrying up to 18 cu. ft. or 100 lbs. of gear, it mounts to most original equipment and aftermarket crossbars (maximum 4" crossbar diameter), and it's ideal for vehicles with short rooflines, like small SUVs and crossovers.
- Carries up to 18 cu. ft. or 100 lbs. of cargo
- Ideal for small SUVs and crossover vehicles
- Rugged, durable, long lasting construction
- Attractive 2-tone finish
- Aerodynamic design
- Mounts quickly and easily to most original equipment and aftermarket crossbars (maximum 4" crossbar diameter) without tools
- Lid opens to side of the vehicle for easy loading and unloading
- Spring loaded hinges support lid and aid opening and closing
- Box has 2 locks to secure contents and 2 clamps for additional lid security
- Foam weatherstripping for wet weather protection
- Key can only be removed from locks if box lid is closed and locked
- Dimensions: 54"L x 39"W x 19.5"H, 32 lbs.
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
The SportRack™ Skyline Cargo Box proves that you don't have to spend a lot to get a lot. If you've got a lot of gear to carry, don't try to cram it all inside your vehicle. The Skyline's ample capacity will swallow up to 18 cu. ft. and 100 lbs. of gear, and its attractive finish and aerodynamic shape will look great up on your roof. And besides its large capacity and good looks, the Skyline is loaded with features you'd expect to find on a much higher priced carrier.
The Skyline loads quickly and easily with the included U-bolt fasteners to most original equipment and aftermarket crossbars (maximum 4" crossbar diameter), without tools. The cargo box lid opens to the passenger side for easy loading and unloading while the spring loaded hinges ease opening and closing the lid, and hold the lid open for loading. A foam gasket is included to attach to the lid, to seal out the elements. For ultimate security, the lid is held down at 4 points, with a clamp at each end and 2 locks at the side. And the key can't be removed from the lock unless the lid is closed and locked.
The SportRack™ Skyline Cargo Box comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited 1-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.171.94
Brand: SportRack Part Numbers:
SportRack® designs and manufactures racks and carrier systems that enable people with active lifestyles to transport their cargo and recreational equipment on their vehicle. The company is located in Granby, Quebec, Canada, and was started in 1980 manufacturing ski racks for the automotive retail industry. SportRack was acquired by cargo/recreational equipment carrier industry giant Thule in 2006, however the company’s focus on “easy on/easy off” products has continued to this day. SportRack’s range of products includes roof rack systems, and roof mounted cargo boxes, bike, watercraft, and snowsport carriers, hitch and trunk/hatch mount bike carriers, and accessories. True to the company’s philosophy, SportRack carriers are easy to mount, easy to load, and will deliver safe, secure, and economical transport for all your recreational gear.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)