2011 Subaru WRX Performance Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
- AUTO BODY
- 2011 Subaru WRX Air Intake Systems
- 2011 Subaru WRX Exhaust Systems
- 2011 Subaru WRX Performance Chips
- 2011 Subaru WRX Brakes
- 2011 Subaru WRX Suspension Systems
- 2011 Subaru WRX Performance Cooling
- 2011 Subaru WRX Ignition Systems
- 2011 Subaru WRX Engine Components
- 2011 Subaru WRX Fuel Systems
- 2011 Subaru WRX Transmission & Drivetrain
- The quickest way to add performanceOne of the easiest performance upgrades you can do to your vehicle.
- It's all about the excitementProven performance. The ultimate fusion of sound & power. Head-turning style.
- Performance born on the racetrackKSport brings you the ultimate in performance and driving confidence.
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2011 Subaru WRX with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2011 Subaru WRX that has been waiting to be released!
- Air SuspensionSprings, Shocks & Switches
- Exhaust TipsChrome & Stainless Tips, Tail Pipes
- Lowering KitsBody Drop Kits
- Performance Brake CalipersDisc Brake Calipers & Repair Kits
- Performance Brake KitsHigh Performance & Racing Kits
- Performance Brake Lines & HosesLines & Hoses, Connecting Parts
- Performance Brake PadsBrake Pads, Pad Sets, Pad Shims
- Performance Brake RotorsBrake Discs & Rotors, Rotor Shims
- Performance HeadersManifold Gaskets, Studs & Nuts
- Performance RadiatorsRadiator Caps, Drain Petcocks
- Performance Spark PlugsIndividual Plugs & Plug Sets
- Performance ValvesIntake & Exhaust Valves, Seals
- Shocks & StrutsShock Absorbers & Assemblies
- Throttle BodiesThrottle Body Kits & Components
| Posted by Tyler | (Galax, VA)
I installed them myself. Took me about 2 and a half hours to do all four (front and rear). Night and day improvement over stock rotors. Overall, I am very pleased!