Subaru WRX 2011, Interior Dome Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed, moisture-proof casings are extremely resistant to vibration, and because substrate in the bulb does not get consumed during use, it will typically last a lifetime once installed on your vehicle. Available in multiple colors. 1-year manufacturer warranty. Replaces the following bulb types: 6428 / 7065 / DE3021 / DE3022 / DE3175. Available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White.
- Light Output: Standard 5 and 9-LEDs Bulbs - 360 Degree
- Light Output: Standard 2 and 3-LEDs Bulbs - 180 Degree
- Light Output: PlaZma 5-LEDs Bulbs - 360 Degree
- Light Output: PlaZma 1-LED Bulbs - 180 Degree
- Light Intensity (Max): Standard 5-LEDs Bulbs. White - 40 Lumen
- Light Intensity (Max): Standard 9-LEDs Bulbs. White - 50 Lumen
- Light Intensity (Max): Standard 3-LEDs Bulbs. White - 30 Lumen
- Light Intensity (Max): Standard 2-LEDs Bulbs. White - 20 Lumen, Red - 6 Lumen, Amber - 2 Lumen
- Light Intensity (Max): PlaZma 1-LED Bulbs. White - 70 Lumen, Red - 50 Lumen, Amber - 50 Lumen, Green - 60, Blue - 15 Lumen
- Light Intensity (Max): PlaZma 5-LEDs Bulbs. White - 400 Lumen, Red - 320 Lumen, Amber - 320 Lumen, Green - 345, Blue - 105 Lumen
- LED Type: Standard Series - 5050 SMD
- LED Type: PlaZma 5-LEDs Bulbs - 11W Cree Diode with Lens (1Pc), Epistar Diode (4 Pcs)
- LED Type: PlaZma 1-LED Bulbs - 1.5W Epistar Diode
- Polarized: No
- Operating Voltage: Standard - 10~14.5 VDC, Plazma - 12 VDC
- Type: Replacement Bulb
- Bulb Specifications Glossary
Up to 50,000 hours of lifetime compared to 2,000 hours for traditional bulbs.
- LEDs illuminate 0.2 seconds faster than incandescent bulbs, or about 10 times faster.
- At typical highway speeds, faster illumination allows other drivers 28 additional feet of distance to react.
- LEDs use less energy than traditional bulbs without getting hot.
- There will be no yellowing, hazing, or micro-cracking on your plastic lens due to high heat exposure.
LEDs produce brighter, more concentrated light allowing a greater distance for you to see and be seen from in all weather conditions.
Designed to fit original factory bulb sockets for easy installation.
Properly equipped with load resistors, Lumen LEDs will not interfere with CAN Bus data systems on modern vehicles so equipped.
Customize and brighten your original factory bulb with a replacement Lumen LED bulb and enjoy cleaner-looking luminosity that dazzles the eye, a selection of colors, and a much longer life span. If you prefer value, choose the standard LED version of this bulb. If you prefer an LED that offers twice the brilliance of standard LEDs, choose the Plazma LED version of this bulb. Both LED designs come sealed in moisture-proof casings and are extremely resistant to vibration. Because no substrate is consumed during use, both standard and plasma LEDs typically last 50,000 to 75,000 hours once installed on your vehicle – giving you a lifetime of freedom from the nuisance of replacing small, hard-to-access bulbs. And since both types of LEDs operate at one-third the temperature of incandescent bulbs, you'll find exterior plastic covers surrounding them will not degrade from heat. Never has avoiding the yellow hazy buildup that reduces visibility at night and makes your vehicle look old been easier.
How do plasma LEDs work compared to standard LED bulbs? Standard LEDs emit light directly from semiconductor chips when current is applied, instead of from a vacuum the way incandescent bulbs do. In plasma bulbs, a radio frequency signal is generated by a solid-state power amplifier and directed into an electric field created inside the bulb. Once current is applied, gas and metal halide materials inside the bulb vaporize into a plasma state to create light output that is as twice as dazzling as standard LEDs. Both types offer greater efficiency than incandescent bulbs because power is not lost in the production of heat. Standard LEDs generate 70 lm/W on average and plasma LEDs generate around 150 lm/W, far greater than 15 from incandescent bulbs.
Lumen offers both standard and plasma LED bulbs for virtually every part of your vehicle's interior and exterior that illuminate. Whether it's daytime running lights, brake lights, license plate lights, parking lights, backup lights, and turn signal bulbs for your vehicle's exterior or small-sized lights for dashboard gauges, indicator warning lights, or overhead dome bulbs, you'll find the best ways to customize your vehicle here.
You may have heard horror stories from folks that have replaced factory halogen bulbs with LEDs only to find these new bulbs caused "bulb out" error messages, worked sporadically, or triggered check engine light. Because your fog lights are controlled by a specific module that is in series with other vehicle control computers, something as simple as an improperly designed bulb can break the loop of data communication telling your main engine controller all systems are go. Lumen bulbs are CAN Bus compatible, and have been designed with a higher level of advanced technology that allows proper data flow – so they'll work right every time with no error messages, and without confusing any computer controls. CARiD also offers Lumen replacement LED bulbs for daytime running lights, parking lights, backup lights, and turn signal bulbs.5.99 11.95
Brand: Lumen Part Numbers:
Lumen began as a supplier of lighting equipment for commercial applications and attributes its success to focusing on the cutting edge of technology, understanding customer needs, and thinking outside of the box. Lumen has always sought to be on the cutting edge of lighting technology and offer products that make the impossible become possible, and today Lumen is a premiere producer of LED replacement bulbs that upgrade the performance of every light in your vehicle – from small warning light indicators to daytime running lights. Unlike many inferior LED bulbs that interfere with communications between lighting control modules and main engine control computers in modern vehicles, Lumen LED bulbs are fully compatible with all CAN Bus data systems. CARiD is proud to offer you the Lumen family of LEDs, and we do so with the assurance that comes only after our own employees have tested them extensively in their own vehicles. When you want impressive lighting in colorful choices for your car or truck that uses less energy, Lumen is the only name you need to know.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)