2011 Subaru WRX Fuel System Parts
- GB Remanufacturing® - Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorSubaru WRX EJ255 Engine 2011, Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM...Our price: $37.91$37.91 20% OFF
- Denso® - Fuel InjectorSubaru WRX EJ255 Engine / EJ257 Engine 2011, Fuel Injector - New by Denso®. When a vehicle uses Denso First Time Fit fuel injectors, the engine runs smoother, improves gas mileage, and produces fewer emissions. Denso First Time Fit fuel...Our price: $78.75$78.75 20% OFF
- Stant® - OE Equivalent Fuel CapSubaru WRX 2457 / 2458 2011, OE Equivalent Fuel Cap by Stant®. Packaged in a Box. A defective fuel cap can cause your vehicle to fail an emissions test, and allow up to 22 gallons of gasoline to evaporate in one year, wasting your money and...Our price: $7.54$7.54 20% OFF
- Stant® - Regular Locking Fuel CapSubaru WRX 2457 / 2458 2011, Regular Locking Fuel Cap by Stant®. Packaged in a Box. These locking caps are specially designed to protect your vehicle from vandalism and fuel theft. They’re made from sturdy, long-life materials and they’re the...Our price: $15.15$15.15 20% OFF
- Stant® - Fuel Cap Tester AdapterSubaru WRX 2457 / 2458 2011, Fuel Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. Tan with Grey Ring. Test fuel tank caps quickly and accurately with Stant Fuel Cap Tester adapters. They’ve been developed to enable fuel caps to be tested for compliance with EPA...Our price: $32.48$32.48 20% OFF
- Gates® - Replacement Fuel Tank CapSubaru WRX 2457 / 2458 2011, Replacement Fuel Tank Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find...Our price: $6.88 - $13.86$6.88 20% OFF
- Genuine® - Fuel ScreenSubaru WRX 2011, Fuel Screen by Genuine®. Position: Left. Note: Secondary Fuel Level Sender. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need...Our price: $25.69$25.69 20% OFF
- Walker Products Inc.® - Air Fuel Ratio SensorSubaru WRX STI / WRX STI Limited 2011, Air Fuel Ratio Sensor by Walker Products Inc.®. Position: Front. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system...Our price: $170.69$170.69 20% OFF
- Loctite® - Copper Anti-Seize LubricantCopper Anti-Seize Lubricant by Loctite®. Invented and patented by Henkel, this unique wax- like stick is specially formulated to dampen brake pad vibrations and eliminate associated squeaking and noise, without the sticky, smelly mess of...Our price: $3.98 - $18.54$3.98 20% OFF
- Permatex® - Anti-Seize LubricantAnti-Seize Lubricant by Permatex®. A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly....Our price: $0.12 - $17.54$0.12 20% OFF
- Permatex® - Copper Anti-Seize LubricantCopper Anti-Seize Lubricant by Permatex®. A premium quality copper anti-seize and thread lubricant that may be used to prevent seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist. Contains a high percentage of micro-fine copper...Our price: $15.87 - $21.38$15.87 20% OFF
- RBP® - Diesel Fuel Additive EnhancerDiesel Fuel Additive Enhancer by RBP®. This additive Compensates for the variances in quality of different fuels (including biodiesel) and the deficiencies of today’s Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel fuel (ULSD) for better engine operation. Mileage is...Our price: $24.50 - $5,999.00$24.50 20% OFF
Posted by Thomas S.
"This filter is not for this vehicle. It is for one four years newer, but it is the cap that is in need. This is a common problem with pre-2004 Subarus, as the metal formed cap has three tabs that connect to the fuel pump, and the one with the grounding tab has a tendency to crack and lets fuel escape. Putting them on with a washer is tough, but with a little persuasion, it went on and ever since, I do not have to continue cranking to start, and after starting and stopping, I just have to turn the key, and the car starts, thanks to the pressurized system not allowing the fuel to leak out. Ordered part at the going price, but the shipping was phenomenal. Ordered on Friday and was here on Monday morning. "
Posted by David P.
"While looking for alternative to purchasing Subaru filter assembly for 70-90 dollars came across CARiD where filter only was offered @45 dollars. Good deal. Subaru is crazy fuel filter $70?"