- T3 4000 series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)
- Best suited for higher horsepower cars at the fastest level of street driving, track use, and drifting
- T3 4000 1-piece rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- Also available in 2-piece form with lightweight aluminum center piece (see T3 5000 series)
- Rotors are crafted from alloyed iron with a high carbon content to achieve low levels of vibration and squealing under the hottest conditions
- 48 curved slots in the rotor surface give aggressive brake pad bite and offer the best management the high heat, dust, and gasses that build up during racing
- Rotors are treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process to reduce metal stress which weakens iron over many heating and cooling cycles
- Paint on all non-contact rotor areas provides corrosion resistance
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
T3 4000 series rotors are DBA’s highest performing 1-piece rotors that deliver fade-free performance on the racetrack, effective grip during street racing and drifting, and comfortable, easy-to-use operation under normal driving conditions. These rotors are also best suited to high-horsepower passenger cars one might find travelling German autobahns at triple-digit velocities. Each T3 4000 series rotor features 48 grooved slots on the rotor surface to wipe away and remove any excessive heat, dust, and gasses that build up during extended braking at high speeds. You will also find those performance benefits continue in the rain, and pads will wear more consistently and eliminate "lip" formation along the outside edge of the rotor. If you’re installing T3 4000 rotors with new pads, the rotors will most likely be usable with a second set of pads when the first wear out. Protective paint is applied on all non-contact areas to ensure these rotors continue to look good and resist corrosion during their extended lifespans.
For the serious performance driver that’s mindful of avoiding high rotor temperatures that cause brake fluid boiling and pedal fade, DBA equips each T3 4000 rotor with three paint marks that monitor brake rotor temperature and change color as different points are reached. A green line becomes white at 856 degrees Fahrenheit, an orange line changes to yellow at 1,022 degrees Fahrenheit, and a pink line also changes to white when temperatures exceed 1,166 degrees Fahrenheit. While these brake rotors will reach high temperatures eventually after heavy sustained use, they will take longer than others to reach those temperatures. They’ll maintain their cool under most conditions thanks to high-carbon iron construction which resists temperature buildup better initially, and because of vented centers with 144 tear-drop shaped pillars which result in more metal contact and better cooling than traditional fins.
Like all high-performance DBA rotors, T3 4000s are cured during production and heat-treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process - reducing metal stress and preventing iron from weakening internally over many heating and cooling cycles. Combined with lower overall operating temperatures, these rotors are much more resistant to the warping and hotspotting which typically shorten both pad and rotor lifespan. DBA matches or exceeds vehicle manufacturer rotor warranties by ensuring that these brake discs will remain usable and free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year or 12,000 miles.171.77Brand: DBA Part Number: DBA42656S-10
Disc Brakes Australia (DBA) specializes in precision crafted brake rotors with innovative designs and material compounds that resist heat buildup far better than products from competitors - giving you increased stopping power with smooth progressive application, lower noise, vibration, and harshness, and greater resistance to the rotor warpage that shortens usable lifespan of all brake components. DBA offers a variety of slotted rotors with and without cross-drilled holes in traditional 1-piece construction and 2-piece aluminum center construction for reduced mass. Headquartered in Austraila, DBA has United States operations in Detroit, Michigan. CARiD is proud to offer the full lineup of DBA rotors at great values.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)