Subaru WRX 2011, ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads by Wagner®. FMSI: 8218-D1114. Includes installation hardware kit, wear sensors and shims. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI). They’re the next generation in brake pad technology and feature advanced friction formulations and engineering innovations that dissipate heat and vibration.
- Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dust
- The Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise
- Thermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions
- A patented Laser-Shaped Friction Technology optimizes pad-to-rotor contact to help eliminate heat and vibration
- The exclusive Integrally Molded Insulator (IMI), which is the key to the one-piece design, dissipates heat and vibration for quieter operation
- Wagner OE21 Low-Copper Friction Technology significantly reduces the amount of copper and other hazardous materials to meet reduced copper legislation mandates
- This brake pad design is a winner of the Automotive News PACE Award – the premier award for product innovation in the automotive industry
- Backed by 2 years/24,000 miles warranty on non-commercial applications
ThermoQuiet Brake Pads are designed using the latest proprietary formulations and revolutionary technologies to be the ultimate brake pads. They provide quiet braking, unmatched stopping power, and ensure long service life. These parts feature a unique Integrally Molded Insulator (IMI), which forms the basis for the one-piece design. It eliminates the need for a conventional shim that is subject to movement known as shim migration. Integration of the friction material, backing plate, and insulator into a single rugged component creates a much larger surface area that allows for an efficient dissipation of heat and vibration for quieter performance.
The Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology integrated into these pads is based on absorbing vibration at the point of contact to ensure quieter braking. Thermal-sensitive friction adapts to varied temperatures for superior stopping power under any driving conditions. The Laser-Shaped Friction Technology is one more patented innovation that minimizes heat and vibration thanks to utilizing a laser-scanning procedure that optimizes pad-to-rotor contact to give you maximum stopping power and quieter braking performance.38.48Brand: Wagner Part Number: PD1114 UPC: 008536484547 This part is compatible with 43 vehicle(s)
Wagner, a brand of the Federal-Mogul Corporation, is recognized in the automotive industry as one of the leaders in developing and manufacturing Global Friction OE & Aftermarket products. It carries premium brake parts that deliver original equipment fit, form, and dependability and exceed stock brake components in performance and durability. The company continually sets new standards by providing the latest innovations in braking technologies, such as proprietary Low-Copper Formulation, advanced Integrally Molded Insulator technology, and more. Wagner is a winner of the Automotive News PACE (Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contributions to Excellence) Award, the premier automotive industry award honoring technological innovations.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.