Notes: Holds up to 105 lbs load.
- Holds one bike with a maximum weight of 45 lbs.
- Quick and easy carrier mounting and bike loading
- Carrier mounts to most factory and aftermarket racks with crossbars up to 3.5” in diameter, with no tools required
- Quick-release front skewer for fast and simple bike loading and unloading
- Skewer securely grips front fork dropouts for safe bike transportation
- Compatible with most 9mm disc brakes
- Rear wheel secured to tray with adjustable strap
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The Nomad Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack is aptly named because it’s made for people on the move. When you want to get your bike to the best riding areas, you don’t want to waste time with a carrier that’s complicated and time consuming to mount and load. The Nomad is the ideal carrier for people on the go because its universal mounting system enables you to quickly and easily install it to most factory and aftermarket racks with crossbars up to 3.5” in diameter, no tools required. The Nomad’s quick-release front skewer makes bike loading a breeze. Just pop off your front wheel and place the front fork dropouts in the skewer. Tighten the skewer, secure the rear wheel to the tray with the included adjustable strap, and you’re on your way!
A roof carrier protects your bike from road dirt better than hitch or trunk racks. And the stable and secure roof rack attachment also gives you the versatility to add other accessories to the base rack. The Nomad Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship.65.86 124.66
Brand: SportRack Part Numbers:
SportRack® designs and manufactures racks and carrier systems that enable people with active lifestyles to transport their cargo and recreational equipment on their vehicle. The company is located in Granby, Quebec, Canada, and was started in 1980 manufacturing ski racks for the automotive retail industry. SportRack was acquired by cargo/recreational equipment carrier industry giant Thule in 2006, however the company’s focus on “easy on/easy off” products has continued to this day. SportRack’s range of products includes roof rack systems, and roof mounted cargo boxes, bike, watercraft, and snowsport carriers, hitch and trunk/hatch mount bike carriers, and accessories. True to the company’s philosophy, SportRack carriers are easy to mount, easy to load, and will deliver safe, secure, and economical transport for all your recreational gear.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)