2011 Subaru Impreza Wind Deflectors
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsSubaru Impreza 2011, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 219440
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsSubaru Impreza 2011, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 221470
- AVS® Low Profile Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsSubaru Impreza 2011, Low Profile Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Get all the...
- Wade® Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorsSubaru Impreza 2011, Slim Design Smoke Window Deflectors by Wade®, Set for 4 Doors. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitApplication specific design
- EGR® Sunroof DeflectorSubaru Impreza 2011, Sunroof Deflector by EGR®. To improve your vehicle's look and enhance driving experience, go with this sturdy yet elegant add-on by EGR and kill two birds with one stone. Built from durable, heat-resistant...Protects against rain/snow while driving with your sunroof openReduces wind noise and nasty turbulence
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16520997
- # 11058590
- # 21558192
2011 Subaru Impreza Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2011 Subaru Impreza | Posted by Mario | (Stamford, CT)
I really like this product. It was exactly like the description. Easy to install, overall a good buy.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2011 Subaru Impreza Models
- 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Subaru Impreza R Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Subaru Impreza Sport Wind Deflectors