2011 Subaru Forester Spoilers
1 - 5 of 5 results
- Pure® Factory Style Rear SpoilerSubaru Forester 2011, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't get...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$132.26 - $256.26
- T5i® Factory Style Rear SpoilerSubaru Forester 2011, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and its...Factory high performance styleMade from Fiberglass$132.26 - $248.00
- JKS® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerSubaru Forester 2011, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by JKS®. Enhance your car's silhouette with this Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler. Its factory inspired design will perfectly complement your car's styling. This spoiler is...Original equipment high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$97.54 - $221.54
- Beat-Sonic® 4 Series Shark Fin AntennasSubaru Forester 2011, 4 Series Shark Fin Antennas by Beat-Sonic®. Focused on innovation and quality, Beat-Sonic is sure to enhance your driving experience. You will definitely enjoy every minute behind the wheel!Pre-painted using high quality OEM paintDirectly replace rear roof antenna$99.00 - $104.00
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
2011 Subaru Forester Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 2 reviews
3.5 of 5
OEM Factory Style - Non-Lit Rear Spoiler
2011 Subaru Forester / Posted by Timothy g. smith (Marysville, WA) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes2 people found this review helpful.
- Related 2011 Subaru Forester Pages
- 2011 Subaru Forester Models
- 2011 Subaru Forester X Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester X Limited Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester X Premium Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester X Touring Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester XS Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester XSL Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester XT Premium Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester XT Sports Spoilers
- 2011 Subaru Forester XT Touring Spoilers