2011 Scion tC Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Front Brake KitScion tC 2011, 1-Click Front Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Front Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Z16 Ceramic Brake Pads. Don’t overpay a dealer for traditional brake parts when you can get superior benefits of the aftermarket pads and rotors. This kit...Our price: $213.45$213.45 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorScion tC 2011, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotor by PowerStop®. One pair of front rotors, left and right. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as...Our price: $168.68$168.68 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front RotorsScion tC 2.5L 2011, 3GD Series Black Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front Rotors by EBC®, 11.6" Rotor Diameter. These replacement front rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance...Our price: $239.05$239.05 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted Front RotorsScion tC 2.5L 2011, USR Series Sport Slotted Front Rotors by EBC®. FMSI : D1211, for 11.6" Rotor Diameter. These replacement front brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a...Our price: $213.50$213.50 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front RotorScion tC 2.5L 2011, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front Rotor by EBC®, 11.6" Rotor Diameter. This replacement front brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within...Our price: $74.87$74.87 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsScion tC 2011, Sport Front Decela Rotors by BAER®. This is a set of 1-piece bolt-on front brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted...Our price: $208.24$208.24 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsScion tC 2011, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...Our price: $102.28 - $160.08$102.28 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsScion tC 2011, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature wear....Our price: $39.41 - $52.65$39.41 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsScion tC 2.5L 2011, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds...Our price: $45.01 - $74.87$45.01 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsScion tC 2.5L 2011, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...Our price: $70.90 - $213.50$70.90 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsScion tC 2.5L 2011, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound...Our price: $74.87 - $122.27$74.87 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsScion tC 2.5L 2011, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that...Our price: $91.46 - $239.05$91.46 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Rear Brake PadsScion tC 2011, High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. This is a set of replacement rear brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that...Our price: $94.73$94.73 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Rear Brake PadsScion tC 2011, Performance Ceramic Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. This set of rear brake pads is designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and...Our price: $99.12$99.12 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsScion tC 2011, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...Our price: $41.03 - $51.11$41.03 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
- MGP® - Caliper CoversScion tC 2011, Full Set (4) Caliper Covers by MGP®. Fits wheels 17" and larger. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality, aerospace aluminum covers are the...Our price: $179.00 - $279.00$179.00 20% OFF
- MGP® - Custom Caliper CoversScion tC 2011, Full Set (4) Custom Caliper Covers by MGP®. Fits wheels 17" and larger. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These...Our price: $279.00$279.00 20% OFF
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."