2011 Nissan Frontier Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightNissan Frontier 2011, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets...Our price: $162.38$162.38 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightNissan Frontier 2011, Replacement Headlight, Halogen by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Our price: $187.04 - $187.68$187.04 20% OFF
- Option-R® - Replacement HeadlightNissan Frontier 2011, Replacement Headlight by Option-R®, 1 Pair. Replace your hazed-out, cracked or broken headlight assembly with this new unit from Option-R. It’s a direct replacement for your original unit. Don’t drive around without good,...Our price: $159.85$159.85 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- PIAA™ - Driving LightNissan Frontier 2011, Driving Light by PIAA™.Our price: $66.75 - $191.25$66.75 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightNissan Frontier 2011, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't...Our price: $50.76 - $93.86$50.76 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightNissan Frontier Chrome Bumper 2011, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then...Our price: $58.48$58.48 20% OFF
- Dorman® - Replacement Fog LightNissan Frontier 2011, Replacement Fog Light by Dorman®. Restore excellent visibility in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions with Dorman’s quality-engineered Fog Lights. They are an imperative replacement item for safety compliance.Our price: $70.38$70.38 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsNissan Frontier 2011, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsNissan Frontier 2011, High & Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsNissan Frontier 2011, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsNissan Frontier 2011, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
Posted by Wallace J.
"Way too many wires. Not hard to figure out, but, they could have consolidated them. The most difficult part of the installation was getting the old lamp off. It seemed like I almost had to remove the whole front end to get to the lower bolts (not Spyder's fault, it's a frontier thing)."
Posted by Steven R S.
"The installation instructions were vague. I would recommend more in depth written instructions or refer to the YouTube video. I found one, and had no problems after that."
Posted by Bogdan K.
"Very nice-looking. Great light output, specially on high beam."
Posted by Jay P.
"These lights are brighter than I thought, and were a perfect factory finish fit. Weather sealed and made of quality materials."
Posted by Frank G.
"As soon as I got these I went out to my truck ('05 Nissan Frontier) and installed them. At first it looked easy and then I looked at it further and noticed you have to take the entire body pannel that runs from fender to fender between the grill and bumper off. Not to bad just some screws, but it made installation take longer and I wanted them on now! Haha. The LEDs and Halos also need to be wired, when you get them each headlight has 12 wires (6 positive and 6 negative) that need to be connected for the LEDs and Halos to work. I found it best to splice a female blade connector into the marker/parking lights line and run all the wires to male blade connector to make installation easier. Also by doing this you are able to remove the headlights if need. With the headlights I ordered the 5k HID package, It was a direct plug and play HID kit so that was nice. The HID bulb was a little to fat to fit in the hole of the projector housing easily but I just got a fine file out and smoothed out the hole a little and it slid right in. The headlights come with all the bulbs already installed if you don't want to get the HID hit. I would buy these again if I ever got another Fontier."