2011 Mazda 2 Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 86 results
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Performance Coilover KitMazda 2 2011, B14 Series PSS Performance Front and Rear Coilover Kit with 0.98"-1.57" Front and 0.79"-1.57" Rear Body Drop by Bilstein®. Axle Load: up to 850kg (Front), up to 765kg (Rear). Dampers: Zinc Plated Front Yellow Rear....Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79"Lowering of approx. 1.18" - 1.97" at front and rear$797.39
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitMazda 2 2011, Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 353 lb/in (Front), 168 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 coilovers...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competitionShock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat$1,350.00
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover KitMazda 2 2011, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 280 lb/in (Front), 168 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 coilovers...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel$900.00
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitMazda 2 Sport / Touring 4 Door 1.5L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) 2011, ST X Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.2-2.2" Front and 1.2-2.4" Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height...Matched damper and spring ratesCorrosion resistant Zinc threaded strut housing$849.99
- ST Suspensions® ST XTA Coilover Lowering KitMazda 2 Sport / Touring 4 Door 1.5L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) 2011, ST XTA Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.2-2.2" Front and 1.2-2.4" Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. Spring rate: 228 lb/in (front). For those who demand the absolute...Set of 4 complete coilover assemblies for the front and rear of your vehicleLatest damping technology for maximum longevity$1,317.49
- KW Suspensions® V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitMazda 2 Sport / Touring 2011, V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.0"-2.0" Front and 1.2"-1.8" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Variation 1 Inox coilovers take the worry and guesswork out of adjusting the damper settings...Set of 4 coilovers that achieve the best balance between sport handling, comfort, and safetyDamper settings have been optimally pre-set by KW Engineers and are not adjustable$1,449.99
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsMazda 2 2011, Pro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs with 1.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered$283.32
- H&R® Sport SpringsMazda 2 2011, Sport Springs by H&R®. Front Lowering: 1.5". Rear Lowering: 1.3". Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the...$237.96
- Whiteline® Rear Sway BarMazda 2 Sport / Touring 2011, Rear Adjustable Sway Bar by Whiteline®. X Heavy Duty Blade. 2 Point Adjustable. Inner Diameter: 24mm (0.94"). This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$242.82
- H&R® Triple C Camber Adjustment BoltsMazda 2 2011, Triple C Camber Adjustment Bolts by H&R®. Bolt Diameter: 12mm. Strut Bracket Width: 30.0-39.0mm. Consisting of a pair of specially-designed bolts, H&R patented ‘Triple C’ Camber Adjustment Bolts replace the...$60.71
- Whiteline® Front Control Arm BushingsMazda 2 Sport / Touring 2011, Front Control Arm Bushings by Whiteline®. Worn control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability and braking efficiency. Replace these worn bushings with Whiteline control arm bushings...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$26.82 - $107.82
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsMazda 2 2011, OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Dust Shield. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$40.16 - $148.53
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Rear Shock AbsorberMazda 2 2011, Gas-a-Just™ Rear Shock Absorber by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$45.91
- Mevotech® Control ArmMazda 2 2011, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Vehicle. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$45.13 - $47.84
- Beck Arnley® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyMazda 2 2011, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$69.69
- Beck Arnley® Front Lower Ball JointMazda 2 2011, Front Lower Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$34.29
- Centric® Premium Front Lower Ball JointMazda 2 2011, Premium Front Lower Ball Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$58.83
- Centric® C-Tek™ Front Stabilizer Bar LinkMazda 2 2011, C-Tek™ Front Stabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers,...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$12.71
- Centric® Premium Front Stabilizer Bar LinkMazda 2 2011, Premium Front Stabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers,...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$18.58
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Rear Shock Boot KitMazda 2 2011, Strut-Mate™ Rear Shock Boot Kit by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impact.Prolongs strut service life$6.14
- Mevotech® Front Sway Bar Link KitMazda 2 2011, Front Sway Bar Link Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement$26.20
- Beck Arnley® Front Sway Bar LinkMazda 2 2011, Front Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$29.92
- Genuine® Sway Bar Link NutMazda 2 2011, Sway Bar Link Nut by Genuine®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$5.45
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Link KitMazda 2 Hatchback 2011, Front Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # YL8Z5K483AA. If...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$16.83
- ACDelco® Advantage™ Front Stabilizer Bar Link KitMazda 2 2011, Advantage™ Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$14.47
- ACDelco® Professional™ Front Stabilizer Bar Link KitMazda 2 2011, Professional™ Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$19.45
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Strut Mounting KitMazda 2 2011, Strut-Mate™ Strut Mounting Kit by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete...Ensures complete repair of all worn strut componentsDirect fit replacement$29.23 - $46.08
- KYB® Front Shock/Strut BellowMazda 2 2011, Front Shock/Strut Bellow by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$16.22
- MOOG® Front Strut Bump Stop and BellowMazda 2 Hatchback 2011, Front Strut Bump Stop and Bellow by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Bumper. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$19.24
- Sachs® Strut Bellows SetMazda 2 2011, Rear Strut Bellows Set by Sachs®. 1 Per Vechicle. SACHS boots and bump stops protect dampers from contaminates and bottoming out, increasing service life. SACHS suspension products are engineered for the driver who...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$36.65
- Mevotech® Front Alignment Cam Bolt KitMazda 2 2011, Front Alignment Cam Bolt Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle, Size: 0.47". Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$26.20
- ACDelco® Professional™ Front Alignment Camber Bolt KitMazda 2 2011, Professional™ Front Alignment Camber Bolt Kit by ACDelco®. With 0.472" Bolts. Single Offset Adjuster. Comprehensive kits make replacing worn parts efficient and cost effective. Chassis bushing kits and alignment...Wide range of OE-like parts to meet a wide range of applications.Standard and Extended Range (for lowered vehicles) front control arm anchors.$16.49
- KYB® Excel-G™ Strut AssemblyMazda 2 2011, Excel-G™ Strut Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Vehicle. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$100.94
- Cusco® Type-ST Strut BarUniversal Type-ST Strut Bar by Cusco®. Position: Front. Type ST Solid Steel/Round with Center Turn Buckle Tension Adjustable Replace with OE bar.$144.00
- Derale Performance® Series 7000 Copper/Aluminum Power Steering KitUniversal Series 7000 Copper/Aluminum Power Steering Kit by Derale Performance®.$36.43 - $37.57
- ididit® 30" Paintable Steel Classic Straight Steering ColumnUniversal 30" Paintable Steel Classic Straight Steering Column by ididit®. ididit's Classic straight steering column has that great vintage look and will help add style and class to your ride! This straight column features a sleek,...$315.05
- ididit® Acrylic Shift Indicator with PointerUniversal Acrylic Shift Indicator with Pointer by ididit®. Just Shift It! ididit offers easy to install, acrylic shift indicators for your column shift column. Made from high quality acrylic, these indicators can fit any 4"...$25.12
- ididit® Shift Indicator with Housing & PointerUniversal Shift Indicator with Housing & Pointer by ididit®. Add some flair to your acrylic indicator with a sleek aluminum housing! ididit's shift indicator with housing comes complete with acrylic indicator, matching aluminum...$74.93
- ididit® Steering ColumnUniversal Steering Column by ididit®.$361.34 - $772.89
- ididit® Steering Column Swivel Ball Floor MountUniversal Steering Column Swivel Ball Floor Mount by ididit®. The ididit swivel ball floor mount allows you to precisely position your steering column right where you want it. You can move it up, down, side-to-side, and everything...$114.45
- Whiteline® Ezy GreaseEzy Grease by Whiteline®. The supplied grease has been formulated from a reinforced No. 2 lithium complex base and selected additives with molybdenum disulphide for mechanical stability extreme pressure qualities for extended life...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$62.92
- ididit® 1 1/2" Collapsible Floor MountUniversal 1 1/2" Collapsible Floor Mount by ididit®. This mount is designed to mount a steering column to the floor or firewall, and can be installed on either side of the firewall.$24.77
- ididit® Column Adjustable Trim KitUniversal Column Adjustable Trim Kit by ididit®.$46.01
- ididit® Steering Column Adjustable Floor MountUniversal Steering Column Adjustable Floor Mount by ididit®. This inexpensive floor mount will safely secure your column at the floor board or firewall and can adjust to fit most angles, up or down.$28.31
- Cusco® Quick Release LeverUniversal Quick Release Lever by Cusco®.$48.60
- Cusco® Lower armUniversal Lower arm by Cusco®. Position: Front.$180.00
- ididit® Old School Straight Steering ColumnUniversal Old School Straight Steering Column by ididit®.$121.53
- ididit® Steering Column Drop MountUniversal Steering Column Drop Mount by ididit®.$81.41 - $82.59
- ididit® Steering Column U-JointUniversal Steering Column U-Joint by ididit®. A u-joint is used to connect the intermediate shaft and the column and is required for most installations.$84.95
- Unisteer® Special U-JointUniversal Special U-Joint by Unisteer®. 3/4" ID. Military Specification (Mill-Spec) U-joints are made to military specifications for aircraft. These U-joints have become a favorite among racers for their lightweight design and low...$88.70
- Unisteer® Steering CouplerUniversal Steering Coupler by Unisteer®. 9/16"-26 and 3/4" Smooth. Steering Coupler with 9/16"-26 on one half and 3/4" smooth on the other.$28.06
- Unisteer® U-JointUniversal U-Joint by Unisteer®. Unisteer performance products brings you our new line of steering Search By Product/U-Joints. This new style of U-joints combines strength, safety and cost effectiveness. Made out of stainless steel...$75.60
- Cusco® E-Con Coilover ControllerUniversal E-Con Coilover Controller by Cusco®.$538.20
- APEXi® N1 Evolution Spring IIUniversal N1 Evolution Spring II by APEXi®. The N1 Evolution Spring II follows suit with the flagship of the N1 Evolution suspension systems. Made of the highest quality materials and manufacturing processing, this ultra...$98.23 - $108.02
- APEXi® Damper PackerUniversal Damper Packer by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement parts specifically designed to...$22.71 - $28.39
- APEXi® Damper Thrust SeatUniversal Damper Thrust Seat by APEXi®. ID=65mm, OD=85mm. Used as a washer between the spring and spring seat to minimize friction and stress. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle...$14.69
- APEXi® Damping Adjustment Tool Hex Wrench for N1 DampersUniversal Damping Adjustment Tool Hex Wrench for N1 Dampers by APEXi®. Specifically designed for older N1 Damper models. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving...$6.80
- APEXi® Dust Boot Standard-type, D=18mm, L=165mmUniversal Dust Boot Standard-type, D=18mm, L=165mm by APEXi®. Spring ID=65mm, d=18mm, L=165mm. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we...$28.39
- APEXi® Inverted-Type Dust BootUniversal Inverted-Type Dust Boot by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement parts specifically...$22.71 - $28.39
- APEXi® Replacement Pillowball Bearing Assembly N1 ExVUniversal Replacement Pillowball Bearing Assembly N1 ExV by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement...$78.24
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Remin® Medium Dash Kit$191.10 - $248.43
- Actron® Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleed Kit$17.09 - $50.60
- McGard® Tuner Cone Seat Wheel Lock Set$33.80 - $45.75
2011 Mazda 2 Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
- Related 2011 Mazda 2 Pages
- 2011 Mazda 2 Models
- 2011 Mazda 2 GS Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Mazda 2 GX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Mazda 2 Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Mazda 2 Touring Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Mazda 2 Yozora Performance Suspension Parts