Lexus IS250 / IS350 Sedan 2011-2013, Pro-Form Black Ice Fine Mesh Main Grille by E&G Classics®. Grille Type: Overlay. Installation: Easy, up to 1.5 Hours. The Pro-Form Inserts are die formed for precise custom fit with a 3-dimensional effect that gives an air of refinement that flat overlay mesh cannot achieve. The Pro-Form Series are the classiest overlay inserts on the market.
- Cutting or modification of the front fascia / grille area is required
- Frameless Design - No Surround
- Emblem mounting is required
- Emblems you can see on the images are NOT supplied by E&G Classics. All emblems are removed & reused from the OE grille assembly
- Sophisticated black chrome finish on stainless steel mesh
- Frame in mirror polish stainless steel
- Made in automotive grade stainless steel
- Superior materials and workmanship
- Overlay installation
- Backed by 3-year or 36,000-mile warranty
- Made in the USA
All E&G grille frames and mesh inserts are made of stainless steel, to prevent corrosion and to make them stay beautiful over the years. The frames are precision fabricated in stainless, rustproof steel, using cutting edge technology. They are finished in either mirror polish of the stainless steel or by chrome plating it. The intriguing glow of the Black Ice mesh is created by electrolytic plating of the stainless steel mesh with black chrome.
The Black Ice mesh, kit behind a mirror polish finish stainless steel surround, gives your car an aura of held-back elegance and mystery hinting at old money and great sophistication.
The Black Ice grille kits your car apart from the fray of mundane commuter boxes with their uninspired plastic fronts.
E&G Classics® has been the leader in automotive aftermarket restyling since the 1970s. E&G is an American company and all E&G products are made in the U.S., with unparalleled attention to detail and precision. E&G Classics is a company that believes in old-fashioned craftsmanship, employing only highly skilled workers and using only the highest quality materials. The company continually invests in new technology, contemporary design and the most up to date manufacturing capabilities to stay at the forefront of the automotive restyling industry.