2011 Kia Sportage Spoilers
1 - 6 of 6 results
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerKia Sportage 2011, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- Dawn® Custom Style Rear SpoilerKia Sportage 2011, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image...Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic$150.30 - $233.80
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerKia Sportage 2011, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$115.23 - $165.33
- RI® Chrome Rear Windshield Lip SpoilerKia Sportage 2011, Chrome Rear Windshield Lip Spoiler by RI®. This great add-on is designed to complete the sporty look of your vehicle and boost its aerodynamics in nothing flat. The spoiler is built tough to take everyday road...Adds a touch of performance styleImproves aerodynamics$113.05
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
- RI® Factory Style Roofline SpoilerKia Sportage 2011, Factory Style Roofline Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Roofline Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the...Factory designMade from high quality materials$160.65
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
2011 Kia Sportage Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
- Related 2011 Kia Sportage Pages
- 2011 Kia Sportage Models
- 2011 Kia Sportage Base Spoilers
- 2011 Kia Sportage EX Spoilers
- 2011 Kia Sportage LX Spoilers
- 2011 Kia Sportage SX Spoilers