- Vehicle Will Require Alignment After Kit Is Installed
- Ride Height Increases Approximate, May Vary Due to a Vehicle Specifications (engine type, factory options, trail equipment etc.)
- Kit offers value with basic lift components that boost off-road capability and handling
- Kit provides 3.5" of body lift and clearance for tires up to 35" in diameter x 12.5" wide
- Includes 4 raised height coil springs with durable powder coat finish
- Available with and without shocks
- Adjustable front and rear track bars allow axles to be centered and positioned properly after lift is performed
- Front and rear cam bolts provide 2-3 degrees of adjustment of front caster angle and restore proper pinion angles
- Includes sway bar end links
- Brackets effectively relocate the position of rear track bars and all brake lines as needed for the ride height increase of this kit
- Factory original control arms are retained
- Can easily be upgraded to a Super-Flex or Extreme-Duty Long Arm system with the purchase of additional components
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Whether you're on the trails or on the street, wheel articulation and pivot count when it comes to lift kits. More wheel travel means less body roll, and less body roll means a successful climb or descent. Greater suspension flexibility leads to greater wheel pivot, and that keeps tires planted flat against the ground. Experienced off-roaders know that while it's easy to handle visible rises and drops, being truly prepared for the trails means having a vehicle that won't lose control over pits hidden by grass or by water that's deeper than it appears. And they know these same suspension capabilities are the same ones that lead to civilized ride comfort on the street.
This Standard Lift Kit comes with coil springs, sway bar end links, adjustable front and rear track bars, and more to keep your Jeep stable when the going gets rough. The kit is one of the best values Rubicon Express offers, and gives you the high-quality basics to achieve great looks, improved off-road capability, and a comfortable on-road ride. Should you later choose to upgrade your Standard kit with additional components that increase wheel pivot and control, this kit is compatible with Rubicon Express Super-Flex and Extreme-Duty Long Arm systems. So you'll get only stable and predictable handling on the road and off without the bobbing, swaying, and wheel hop that plagues lesser lift kits. Rubicon Express stands behind all components with a limited lifetime warranty.579.99Brand: Rubicon Express Part Number: RE7122 UPC: 614901441673
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.