- Twin-tube damping design is formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Body roll is reduced over OEM standards while ride comfort is maintained over uneven pavement
- Tuned specifically for vehicles with larger diameter tires
- Ideal for hauling heavy loads
- Shock absorber body is crafted from reinforced steel for a high level of rigidity
- Reinforced steel casings, double welds, and a beefed up 11/16" center shaft provide rigidity and damage protection
- Zinc plating on exposed casing surfaces provides resistance to corrosion
- Includes rebound bump stops
- Polyurethane eye bushings provide a higher level of resilience which will not crumble or degrade like rubber
- Large-diameter shock body provides maximum heat dissipation for fade-free performance and longer shock life
- Multi-lip oil seals provide superior protection against intrusion by grit, water, and other contaminants
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Rubicon Express twin-tube shock absorbers are designed with extended length travel to provide the compression and rebound rates needed for ride comfort and stable handling on your Jeep that's equipped with lift springs. Got big, oversized tires on your 4x4? No problem, because these shock absorbers are tuned specifically for larger diameter tires. Additionally, they'll handle hauling heavy loads better than factory original shocks can. Rubicon Express ensures every twin-tube shock absorber lives up to the tougher demands of street driving and trail use that lifted Jeeps face. Each one is relentlessly tested and fine-tuned during off-road races and events to deliver a superior level of control.
Rubicon Express builds every component with the needs of street driving and trail use in mind, and relentlessly tests and fine tunes their kits during every kind of off-road racing and trail climbing that could be imagined. Not only is the company dedicated to building products that perform, they go by the staunch belief that a product that does not last is not worth building at all. Unlike most other brands, Rubicon Express stands behind all components they build with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.49.99Brand: Rubicon Express Part Number: RXT2420 UPC: 614901450163 This part is compatible with 16 vehicle(s)
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.