Jeep Wrangler 70th Anniversary / Rubicon / Sahara / Sport / Unlimited Rubicon / Unlimited Sahara / Unlimited Sport 2011, Front Mono-Tube Shockfor 2"-3.5" Lift Kit (RXJ713) by Rubicon Express®, Size: 24.1" Extended, 14.8" Collapsed, 1 per Set. Produced under license by Bilstein, these shocks are tuned for vehicles with heavy, large-diameter tires. Mono-tube design with self-adjusting valves instantaneously adjusts to any road surface under a wide range of extreme temperatures.
- Rubicon Express mono-tube shock absorbers are produced under license by Bilstein and based on their renowned 5100 model
- Tuned specifically for vehicles with larger diameter tires
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving creates superior damping under a range of conditions and temperatures
- Ideal for hauling heavy loads
- Seamless tube design creates a higher level of strength
- Large-diameter shock body provides maximum heat dissipation for fade-free performance and longer shock life
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Polyurethane eye bushings provide a higher level of resilience which will not crumble or degrade like rubber
- Reinforced steel casings, double welds, and a beefed up center shaft provide rigidity and damage protection
- Bilstein's suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Powder coat finish on steel casings provides resistance to scratches, chips, and corrosion
- Multi-lip oil seal provides superior protection against intrusion by grit, water, and other contaminants
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Bilstein and Rubicon Express ensure every mono-tube shock absorber lives up to the tougher demands of street driving and trail use that lifted Jeeps face. Each one is relentlessly tested and fine-tuned during off-road races, safari challenges, and rock crawling to deliver the instantaneous level of control you need to do the things you really want. Like most mono-tube shock absorbers, these Bilstein 5100s feature hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston. However, the larger diameter of the 5100 shock body provides greater heat dissipation for performance that doesn't fade after a hot day pounding over the trails. Self-adjusting deflective disc valving consistently provides superior damping as conditions change and outside temperatures fluctuate. Because there's no aerating of fluid within the shock body, there is no wasted time adapting to irregular surfaces – a factor that creates optimum performance at all times. Reduced operating temperatures within the shocks combined with reinforced steel construction will extend the functional life of these shock absorbers significantly. These are not throw-away shocks by any stretch of the imagination.
The design of the monotube shock absorbers makes them ideal for hauling heavy loads as well. Plus, a higher level of damping ability the Bilsteins offer reduces unwanted bounce and sway to provide more control when you need it at slow speeds or fast. Not only is Rubicon Express dedicated to offering products that perform, they go by the staunch belief that a product that doesn't last is not worth putting on your vehicle at all. Unlike most other brands, Bilstein and Rubicon Express stand behind their mono-tube shock absorbers with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.79.99Brand: Rubicon Express Part Number: RXJ713 UPC: 614901450071 This part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s)
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)