- Engineered specifically for your Jeep and tested over miles of hostile terrain as well as a variety of pavement surfaces
- Advanced design and engineering ensure the fine tolerances that make a superior coil spring
- Every coil is tested at the factory to ensure it meets the high standards and specifications of Rubicon Express
- Coil springs are constructed with a tempering process that heats the metal then cools it slowly to remove metal stresses
- Metal is shot blasted to remove any imperfections and maintain precise size specifications
- Durable silver powder coat finish resists flaking, chips, and corrosion better than paint
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Rubicon Express replacement coil springs are designed for a long life of precision operation, and are built to avoid the disappointments of spring sag and corrosion that plague other brands. A multi-level tempering process during manufacturing begins with an annealing stage which heats the metal before allowing it to cool very slowly. During this process, internal stresses are minimized and strength is increased. Metal is then shot blasted to remove all surface imperfections, and a durable layer of powder coat finish is applied to ensure these springs effectively resist corrosion as well as rock hits.
Rubicon Express builds every spring with the needs of street driving and trail use in mind, and relentlessly tests and fine tunes them during every kind of off-road racing and trail climbing that could be imagined. Not only is the company dedicated to building products that perform, they go by the staunch belief that a product that does not last is not worth building at all. Unlike most other brands, Rubicon Express stands behind all components they build with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.174.99Brand: Rubicon Express Part Number: RE1375 UPC: 614901437997 This part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s)
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)